Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Springfield, MA by way of Elmira, N.Y. I grew up in Buffalo Jills country, went to college in N.Y. Jets country, and am now a grad student in Patsies country. FEEL MY PAIN! I will make it to Miami and purchase season tickets one day.:billsbite :nesucks:

I live deep in the heart of Patriots Country about 30-45 minutes from their training facility and about 20 minutes the razor in Milford, MA. I have two sports bars within five minutes from my house that will carry Miami every weekend. I hate missing a game I don't understand why I can't be left alone for 3-4 hours 16 sundays of the year. In the grand scheme of things its not that much time.

Holy cow, I found the end of this thread. I thought it was something I only saw in my dreams.......

Albuquerque, NM here. Unlike where Suave lives, this is where you go to get shot at 2 in the morning......

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Bazi, why not move then?

You can get shot at 2 in the morning in a lot of places. You can where I live. Anyway, Bazi is in college and plays D1-A football where he goes to school.

Originally posted by Samphin
Barbarian, I live in Dublin, Ca so pretty good guess with the Walnut Creek/Concord! I work in Concord and actually in Vacaville as well. I amin Vacaville about once every two weeks. I usually eat at the Baja Fresh for lunch when I am up there Barb.

I work in the City myself, the Commute sucks, but at least it's only 15 days/month that I work (12 hour shifts)

By the way, nice dining choice. When I find myself in your neck of the woods, I usually end up at Fuddruckers since there arent any up here.

Were gonna have to hook up for a game on a big screen somewhere sometime man. :)

Holy Cow, Batman, the end of the line...

I was born in West Palm Beach, raised in Belle Glade, and now live in Brunswick, GA though I doubt anyone is going to find that out at the end of a ten page thread!

I'm from Wilmington, DE. This area is Philadelphia Eagles country (home of the ruddest fans on the East coast). The only stadium with a court at the facility to immediately process unruly fans. The first three people arrested and sentenced at the court are from (you guess right) DE...lol: :lol: :lol: No true rivalry between the two teams, but it's bitter enough between my friends and I. When you talk smack w/Eagles fans, you have to bring your "A" game and be ready for the unexpected too (you know what I mean?). I always say I have a Eagles trivia for them to start things off. Who is the last person to be heroically carried off Veterans Stadium after a victory? The answer.... Don Shula (when he broke the record for most wins). :lol: :lol: :lol:. They can't stand that.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Bazi, why not move then?

What ice said. Its not as bad as that though. There is definately the bad side of town, where most of that nonsense happens. Unfortunately, the gang members from that area tend to wander out into the rest of the city occassionally, bringing their crap with them. For the most part, its uneventful as long as you're not looking for trouble......

I'm in Chi-town now, but I lived most of my life in Kendall. That's Miami for those who don't know.

Originally posted by Barbarian

I work in the City myself, the Commute sucks, but at least it's only 15 days/month that I work (12 hour shifts)

By the way, nice dining choice. When I find myself in your neck of the woods, I usually end up at Fuddruckers since there arent any up here.

Were gonna have to hook up for a game on a big screen somewhere sometime man. :)

The Fuddrucker' in Dublin is excellent, although it is right in the middle of the new part of town where all the pre-teens and teenagers hang out, which can get annoying from time to time. I am not too fond of the Fuddrucker's in Concord ( I eat there when I am working out there, this past Friday in fact...). The service seems to take forever, and they are always doing costruction over there which screws up the parking. The Claim Jumper right next to it is quite tasty though.

Back
Top Bottom