Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

I know exactly where it is... I lived in Marion, Va for about 4 yrs when I was a kid.

Wharfrat, I had a college buddy that grew up in Marion and used the same s/n too. Odd. Last I heard he lived in Charlotte, NC. Hois name was John Copeland. Know him?

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
Central Pennsylvania,, Harrisburg area,, actually across the river ... The Steeler fans to the west the Eagle fans to the east and the Redskin fans to the south .... Marino1983

i'm from mansfield, 3 hrs straight up rt 15/I99 ( i think it is called now). home of the first ever night (under lights) football game.

Yeah I have traveled past that exit a 100 x's on Rt 81 north DOLPHIN1... On the way to Pocono for Nascar qualifying in June or July !! :D Marino1983

Originally posted by upstatenydolfan
Near Rochester New York, 5 mins away from the Buffalo Bills Training Camp, and the heart of Bills territory. Used to live in Coral Springs always will be a dolfan at heart

:eek: Man I do not envy you upstate !!!! That would be enough to FORCE me to move just about ANYWHERE....:lol: Marino1983

I grew up in corning n.y. but the last 8 yrs I've been in Race city USA Mooresville N.C. The best yr was when I lived in Vero Beach (95)!!

Rehoboth Beach, De.

1150 miles from JRS, about 850 via the crow flies, or 15 1/2 hours on the road. pick your poison but i make it down at least once every year.

Originally posted by Marino1983

:eek: Man I do not envy you upstate !!!! That would be enough to FORCE me to move just about ANYWHERE....:lol: Marino1983

No way!

Go to the training camp decked out in Miami and heckle them ;D

About an hour south of Pittsburgh
Originally posted by Bopkin02
Near Lancaster,PA. Heart of Amish country.
(No, I'm not Amish)
me either, but my grandparents were! (no joke)

Originally posted by HofCityFan
Canton, Ohio where all the great come to in the end. Anybody make it up to see the Hall of Fame let me know maybe we can get together

Hey HOF, I grew up in Stark County, and I'll be in Canton next weekend at the dog show at the fairgounds! I will DEFINATELY be back when Danny goes in the HOF, SEE YOU THERE!!!

Currently Defiance, Ohio Its a little town tucked up in NW Ohio, half way between Toledo, Ohio and Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Its not exactly the end of the world but you can see it from here!

I was at a high school band show in Defiance back in 87!
And to all you Iowa folk, my bro lives in Des Moines, been there too!!!!

I'm in the Gould's, Newfoundland, Canada.....one of the few places that you always say 'The' before it......

Originally posted by Smacks
I live in Williamsburg, VA. I know where Tazwell and Marion, VA are because I worked for a catering comapny when I was in college at Radford Universirty on the 5 year plan. Been a Phin fan since 1970.

Very interesting. I have a cousin who is alum of Radford by the name of Gary Bradshaw. I am not sure if his late father(who died when my cousin was 5 in 1970) is related to Terry Bradshaw at all, but just like Terry Bradshaw my cousin was bald by age 26:lol:

I grew up in corning n.y. but the last 8 yrs I've been in Race city USA Mooresville N.C. The best yr was when I lived in Vero Beach (95)!!

corning is 30 miles north of mansfield. used to party all the time up there! landaus, mchales, T.O.P......:happydrin

I live in Margate, Florida....about 1 hour away from Miami.

I have much love for South Carolina. My family is from Manning SC......Every time I watch 'The Patriot' I tell everybody that thems my kin. :troops:

Back
Top Bottom