Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Fans--Where R U Located

Born and raised in Ohio but have lived in the Keys for the past 30 years. Most days are spent on the water. (except Sun. during football season).

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Most days are spent on the water. (except Sun. during football season).

So are you the male equivalent to a mermaid Capt ? :cap: :m83:

Marino1983

Lifelong South Floridian here, in Hollywood. I'm so close to JRS, I can get to the stadium in about 25-30 minutes.

On a bicycle.

Sure saves on the parking fees!

Originally posted by jmenjes
Lifelong South Floridian here, in Hollywood. I'm so close to JRS, I can get to the stadium in about 25-30 minutes.

On a bicycle.

Sure saves on the parking fees!
lmao do you seriously ride your bike to the games?

Seriously. I do bike to the stadium. I've always lived close to JRS, so it's just easy for me to ride there, for both the Fins and the Marlins games.

Originally posted by fin-atic
Wellington, Florida. A Western suburb of West Palm Beach!

Please tell me your name is NOT Jim...

:lol:

I was born in PA, moved to Hollywood (FL) when I was 5, lived there until I was 22... Have lived in Orlando ever since (19 years)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Island NY...right in the heart of Jets country.
God help me!

:jetssuck:

Originally posted by Peebs
Long Island NY...right in the heart of Jets country.
God help me!

:jetssuck:
its bad enough having to live in southern NY, but in jets land.................................i feel for ya!:(

Born in Coral Gables, Fl......( Miami)......moved to Naples in '70......Besides a brief stay in Dothan, Al, I've been here since.

Originally posted by SuavePhin
Great Falls Montana, dont laugh i can walk outside at 2am and not get shot at :tongue:

wharf, i'm from vineland, NJ.

any finheaven members from South Jersey should get together at a bar to watch a game. I'll buy the first round.

Originally posted by InMyChambers

wharf, i'm from vineland, NJ.

any finheaven members from South Jersey should get together at a bar to watch a game. I'll buy the first round.

Holy Crap IMC... I'm right down the road from you...
Mays Landing!

It's cool to see where everyone is from. I think I may have created a monster though. :couch:

Back
Top Bottom