Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

Guess the team is going to drag these cuts out until 4 pm tomorrow

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Get these cuts done with already for crying out loud- 95% of the cuts are easy ones.

Guess the team is going to drag these cuts out until 4 pm tomorrow

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Get these cuts done with already for crying out loud- 95% of the cuts are easy ones.
I think they usually sit down and talk to each one before delivering the bad news. In this case that is 20 players. That is why NFL teams usually don't announce until Saturday.

Hoskins has already done more than Egnew ever did in 3 years...

And another undrafted guy McCain is looking better than Jordan.

WTF was Ireland doing??!?!?!

Ireland was doing what Ireland does, being Jeff Ireland. No one is to sure what that job means but it does mean bad things.

We did not even get Ireland's cuts until after 4pm because they went through the league office.

If they've told Kyle miller I doubt he's the only one getting the news today

Hoskins has already done more than Egnew ever did in 3 years...

And another undrafted guy McCain is looking better than Jordan.

WTF was Ireland doing??!?!?!

Ireland in retrospective fosters an appreciation for Hickey and what he's done so far considering the hole from which he's had to dig out.

The Rams GM was saying something about there being an important deadline today that he wanted to get some cuts in for, not sure exactly what he was talking about but he said it was important for it to be done by 3PM, which is probably why a lot of cuts happened around that time.

Keeping an eye on the kicker cuts in both KC and Philly.

The Rams GM was saying something about there being an important deadline today that he wanted to get some cuts in for, not sure exactly what he was talking about but he said it was important for it to be done by 3PM, which is probably why a lot of cuts happened around that time.

I'm just going to take a guess. Maybe they want to make their cuts sooner so their guys pass through the waivers and can be picked back up for practice squad before other teams have a chance to make roster cuts/ waiver decisions.

Dion Jordan: PLAYMAKER.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Name ONE play he has ever made.

I didn't think so.

He can't even make plays against THIRD-STRINGERS. Overrated and overhyped like all the quackers are, every year.

Name ONE play he has ever made.

I didn't think so.

He can't even make plays against THIRD-STRINGERS. Overrated and overhyped like all the quackers are, every year.

Not completely true, 72.

Jordan made some key non-stat plays last year in rushes and QB hits that caused some turnovers and also stops on third down.

He also made some quality plays this preseason, yes against some lesser talent but he's starting to play the position better, imo.

Is he third overall pick quality right now? No way shape or form. So I get the frustration.

However, he's not yet a total bust -- and for an Ireland draft pick, that's a win: if his high level picks aren't immediately shown as busts, it's the best we can hope for.

LD

Seth Laboto is my #1 pick for Dolphins that can stay out tonight, sleep late and not worry about what time they get to the office on Saturday. Whose #2?

DionJordanCoveringGronk-1.gif

Jordan-1.gif

20131124_jla_su8_0420_standard_5000-1.jpg

good luck getting that kind of explosive player with the weight he's currently carrying...he won't get there off the edge on that run d play with how slow he gets off the ball and this bad weight i can tell ya that...and there's no way he can cover gronk or match gronk as an athlete either

drop the damn weight...at least get the top 5 pick worthy athlete back

Back
Top Bottom