Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

Name ONE play he has ever made.

I didn't think so.

He can't even make plays against THIRD-STRINGERS. Overrated and overhyped like all the quackers are, every year.

It's a JOKE. It's a joke. He's more of a playmaker than Davone Bess, though.

Miami being Miami on the cuts information. But if it gives them an advantage so be it. I do find it interesting Miller is the only one anyone can verify as a cut.

Shouright clearly demonstrated Bess' playmaking ability as one of the best in the NFL through the unquestionable WPA. No doubt every player aspires to Bess-like WPA

Freakin' classic! It will never get old, recalling the wisdom of shou.

People who have no idea how the game can give yards to a vastly mediocre WR are the same ones who can use non-contextual stats to make All-Pro playmakers out of players like Bess. And to lesser extent, Hartline.

LD

good luck getting that kind of explosive player with the weight he's currently carrying...he won't get there off the edge on that run d play with how slow he gets off the ball and this bad weight i can tell ya that...and there's no way he can cover gronk or match gronk as an athlete either

drop the damn weight...at least get the top 5 pick worthy athlete back

Man, its so shocking to see how much he's regressed in less than 1 year. How is that possible? Weight Only? There has to me more going on here. The guy looks lazy and doesn't really care in the way he plays. I don't see the fire in the belly!

Even his movements looks clumsy. That athlete at the combine with smooth movement, change of direction etc has turned into a stumbler.

Aldon Smith career basically over?

Can't wait for the trade Jordan to the 49ers threads.

It seems like teams carry a lot of guys just so they can play a 4th preseason game. They should just call it the 'Walmart Bowl' cuz most of the guys playing in that 2nd half could be working at Walmart by next week. They pick up guys in July whose sole purpose is to be a body for the 2nd half of preseason game #4.

It seems like teams carry a lot of guys just so they can play a 4th preseason game. They should just call it the 'Walmart Bowl' cuz most of the guys playing in that 2nd half could be working at Walmart by next week. They pick up guys in July whose sole purpose is to be a body for the 2nd half of preseason game #4.

Well, your 1's need someone to practice against. Hence the camp bodies.

10 PS players, that is what all these 4th pre-season game kids are fighting for.

So....nothing on the Dolphins front?

:idk:

Miami is the position of having a number of guys they would like to get through to the practice squad. The longer they wait, the more they know on who to risk and who not to. I don't think there are many teams in the same position.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 7s
Dolphins roster moves have begun. They have cut Kevin Fogg, I'm told.

Fogg I think will catch on with someone. Finished strong in camp just got caught up in the numbers game (same with Cone I'm assuming)

Back
Top Bottom