Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

I kept Thiggy in my 53 based on his pure speed, but I literally moved him yesterday before my post. Landry is a guy that needs experience and touches and now he will be the returner and evolve as a player. Thigpen does not fit in with idea much and kind of makes sense to move him on.

I just like Thigpen's speed to have on the roster, but in the end, I get this cut.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

I'm thinking Darkwa PS with a pick-up from somewhere today.

Probably right.

Landry had that one nice punt return but I thought on his other PR opportunities he looked sluggish.

I will say that I do like knowing we have a guy with good hands who can make good decisions back there, but I wish we had someone more explosive.

There's irony in there somewhere for Jordan:

1. He went onto PEDs to get bigger;
2. PEDs get him suspended;
3. Getting bigger hurt his game. He became a slug.
4. During the suspension he can lose weight to regain his explosiveness.

Great cycle there.

Joe gave Thigpen every chance Thursday night and he did not come through.

Yeah I think Thigpen played himself off the roster that game, which is probably a hard thing to do. I never liked his as a punt returner but he was intriguing to me as a scat back type in the mold of a Darren Sproles.

Looks like 3 rbs and Damian will make it at wr. I think it's because he can return kicks and run Wallace's routes.

With Thigpen and Thomas both gone, does that open the door for Hazel?

Back
Top Bottom