Dolphins Final Cuts | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Final Cuts

I'm still sticking with my 3 backs and 5 receivers, unless someone whose's waived excites me. I like Seastrunk, would have drafted him and he has already shown the ability to make big plays in pre-season.

Darkwa ran a sub 4.5 at his pro day...just saying

Did you see him get run down in the open field in the Dallas game...he sure doesn't run that fast in pads

Ryan Williams is interesting...he just comes with a massive medical red flag

I believe most have noted if Thiggy got cut, Damien Williams (RB) would be KR and Damian Williams (WR) would be PR.

Or which ever plays which position with the 'ien or 'ian.... :idk:

Ien did well as a KR this preseason. Ian was OK on PR's. Think Landry will be returning punts.

I am fine for arguing to put Darkwa on PS. Heck, I did not keep him in my final 53. With that said, he had nice summer and might make it.

Does the team keep him and have 4 backs?
Do they go with 3 RB's?
Do they go with 3 RB's and add a veteran after Week One?

Did you see him get run down in the open field in the Dallas game...he sure doesn't run that fast in pads

I did, I also saw him run in pads at Tulane. Could have been conditioning, something, but he has good speed. I've been on the Ryan Williams train for a long time, but he is injury prone to say the least.

Not sure what the guy who ran him down runs, however this is why 40 times are overrated. A player might run a 4.4 when when he's rested and testing in practice, but when you've played during the game and tired that 4.4 might drop to a 4.5 or 4.6 depending on your strength and endurance.

Not sure what the guy who ran him down runs, however this is why 40 times are overrated. A player might run a 4.4 when when he's rested and testing in practice, but when you've played during the game and tired that 4.4 might drop to a 4.5 or 4.6 depending on your strength and endurance.

That's true but we aren't talking like he was bell cowing it prior to that play...

Play speed is more important than 40 times...but you can't say either 40 times don't matter cause they absolutely do...especially when it comes to gauging a players value as a prospect ie what window you have to pull the trigger to get them...

Just one of the tools

Back
Top Bottom