Dolphins FO not loyal to players? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins FO not loyal to players?

DrAstroZoom said:
Once again, PFW = Pretty F*****g Weak.

The FO has shown itself to be not only loyal, but arguably charitable in some cases (see Orande Gadsden, Jay Fiedler).

A good question would be from whom are "we" hearing these reports? My guess would be the players' agents or the voices in "our" heads. :shakeno:
Jay Fiedler = 4.4 million in capspace?.....yes I'd call that charity at its highest level

inFINSible said:
I'm glad that everyone pretty much said what I wanted to say after reading that tripe.

Maybe I'm not crazy after all.
I don't know............why don't you ask yourself?

midwest_phinfan said:
I just read an interesting article and wanted to share it, a different take on the Ogun situation. It says that some players may be questioning the franchises loyalty to it's players because of what's going on with Ogun. Personally I disagree with the article, but interesting none the less.

"We hear that the Dolphins’ business decision is sending a mixed message to the players....By playing hardball with Ogunleye, the Dolphins have caused his teammates to question the franchise’s loyalty to its players."

Ogun Article
Its a pretty lame subject, this is a business, nobody really cares about anybody else, in this life your lucky if your wife, a few family members and a couple of friends show you any loyalty, your employer?.........:roflmao:

Ogun is crazy to be asking for top DE $$$. Offering 1.8 however is a low ball offer. If I were Ogun , I wouldn't play for that either especially since he could get injured.

Spielman should trade him to the highest bidder and not insist on a 1st and 4th if Ogun insist on Kearse $$$ . If Ogun sits , Spielman will get nothing for Ogun next year.

Justasportsfan said:
Ogun is crazy to be asking for top DE $$$. Offering 1.8 however is a low ball offer. If I were Ogun , I wouldn't play for that either especially since he could get injured.

Spielman should trade him to the highest bidder and not insist on a 1st and 4th if Ogun insist on Kearse $$$ . If Ogun sits , Spielman will get nothing for Ogun next year.

Spielman is just playing it smart and is going to make sure that Miami gets something out of a trade but no team is going to give up that much plus pay Ogun that much money, the only way Ogun will play for any team this year is if he agrees to less money then he wants. He is not as proven as Kearse or Taylor so he does not deserve that much money right now

I guess, one would say we were not loyal to T Wade either, since we did not pay him the 10 million signing bonus he was asking for... :shakeno:

Seems like the FO is not going to pay players for their egos, but for their performance... ;)

Disnardo said:
I guess, one would say we were not loyal to T Wade either, since we did not pay him the 10 million signing bonus he was asking for... :shakeno:

Seems like the FO is not going to pay players for their egos, but for their performance... ;)

and thats the good thing about the Miami FO, if you don't perform at a high level then you don't get paid like a high level player

Loyalty? How about giving an undrafted Fa a chance and paying for his rehab from injury.Then sticking with the kid till he was ready to go. Giving him a shot to play and play well. Then asking him to take a reasonable offer to play one year or counter with a decent long term deal? I think the loyalty thing goes both ways. hey it is a business though so we will see.

Back
Top Bottom