Dolphins Free Agency - Thoughts On What Will Happen? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Free Agency - Thoughts On What Will Happen?

The point where your train of thought died was when you based any of the rest of it on the idea that the team needs their players consent to turn their salary into bonus.

They dont.

Game over.

The point where your train of thought died was when you based any of the rest of it on the idea that the team needs their players consent to turn their salary into bonus.

They dont.

Game over.
did i ask questions or make statements? why haven't they done what you posit yet, when do you expect it to happen, and how much space do you expect them to enter FA with? who do you expect them to sign?

why havent they done it yet, when do you expect it to happen, and how much space do you expect them to enter FA with? who do you expect them to sign?
Because they are not impatient. Hell, they've probably already decided exactly what they'll do... they are just waiting it out to see who might be available... like when they fell into Jonnu.

Take a chill pill.

Because they are not impatient. Hell, they've probably already decided exactly what they'll do... they are just waiting it out to see who might be available... like when they fell into Jonnu.

Take a chill pill.
as for the chill pill point, i am not the one that is agitated. FA starts monday for all intents and purposes. so don't they need to get done what they are going to do by then? who or what do you want them to sign?

as for the chill pill point, i am not the one that is agitated. FA starts monday for all intents and purposes. so don't they need to get done what they are going to do by then? who or what do you want them to sign?
Did you read my earlier answers to your OP?

...and PFL...

Do you know what a 'Gish Gallop' is?

If not. Look it up.

Take a chill pill.
Will our next President live through their future term (regardless of who gets elected) ?
Are UFOs real?
Is Fishfanmiami actually Tom Selleck?
Are we all just part of a galactic AI experiment?
Is Ray R. ALWAYS right, or just 99.999% right?

Further contributions to the thread. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m taking the over on the 48
in partial answer to my own question i just found this, if it is current, over the cap still has them at 20 or 29mm over the cap. i dont understand the difference between cap space and effective cap space. if that is the case, something has to happen over the next few days to swing alot of money. probably need to come up with $40-$50mm to go from $20mm over to $20mm-$30mm under to have enough money to plug some of the holes that have opened up? or do i have this wrong? barry jackson in his latest article mentioned chubb, ramsey and tyreek as the deals to go after. the good news is $16mm from xavien howard also frees up, but that is not until june i think. so it could be they cant free enough space up, dont do much, and then have to go for the leftovers post june with the xavien howard money plus potentially what frees up from the deal they are expected to give tua?

Back
Top Bottom