Dolphins Free Agent targets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Free Agent targets

I really think alot of you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment with your free agent wish list.

We don't have much money guys, if we cut everyone we've talked about, X, Ogbah, Baker ect. And Grier is reportedly trying to resign Hunt. We will probably have around 20 mill in cap space to play with. If Hunter Henry wants 10 per year, I think that price is too steep for us right now.

I really think alot of you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment with your free agent wish list.

We don't have much money guys, if we cut everyone we've talked about, X, Ogbah, Baker ect. And Grier is reportedly trying to resign Hunt. We will probably have around 20 mill in cap space to play with. If Hunter Henry wants 10 per year, I think that price is too steep for us right now.
we have cuts to make which will offer us some spending power. But you are right, I don't see any major splashes other than a trade for picks, most likely X, Wilks

We can't afford to over pay and that's what Wilkins seems to be looking for. We'll be fine and can put that money into other positions of need
Wilkins was given a very fair offer by Grier. What did he do? He declined and then sat out training camp. I think that says it all about whether he will be given an even bigger contract. He won’t IMO. Also if you really analyze his production, most came vs bad teams like the Jets. No thanks. Some other teams will overpay and they’ll regret it.

Wilkins was given a very fair offer by Grier. What did he do? He declined and then sat out training camp. I think that says it all about whether he will be given an even bigger contract. He won’t IMO. Also if you really analyze his production, most came vs bad teams like the Jets. No thanks. Some other teams will overpay and they’ll regret it.
he gambled and won, no hard feelings. We can find a Sieler type at less than half his value and not miss a beat. If we put that money somewhere else, esp LB we are fine.

TBF to Wilkins, most top players have their best performances against lesser opponents. That said, he isn't one of my top priorities

If Miami is "close", and I think they are, trading down is the best option. I think Miami is "close", but not one player "close". More like two or three big hits in the draft...thus, trading down.

Plus we need IOL more than anything so that’s something you can gamble on later in the first or early second, especially with this class.

If we needed a QB, WRs or OTs we’d be in a bad spot.

Back
Top Bottom