Dolphins getting respect on nfl.com poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins getting respect on nfl.com poll

I hate that poll. Everyone said Oakland because they got Randy Moss. What good is having Moss when you lose games 100-103? Their defense is horrible and getting rid of Buchanon didn't help at all.
Tampa's o-line is questionable at best. Granted, the NFC is a weak conference but the NFC south is probably the strongest division in the NFC. Atlanta is a great team, the Saints have flashes of brilliance, and as long as there aren't too many injury problems the Panthers are a playoff team.

Just the idea of Wanny being gone is worth a huge amount of respect.

oakland, jax, Buffalo, and the chiefs will have good yrs...i would bet on all 4 of those teams making it far into the playoffs and i hate buffalo.....but buffalo looks to have a freaking good team this yr..same with the chiefs now that their Defense is better

It is now 13.8 to 13.2. We are catching them. Go over there and vote and we will pass them. It maybe the first win we get this year. :)

Bopkin02 said:
Remember, the NFC is so weak that 8-8 teams get into the playoffs,even as division winners. So choosing Tampa isn't so far-fetched, if you consider their circumstances.
Oakland? They're assuming Lamont Jordan and Randy Moss are the missing pieces. Remember, Norv Turner is still the head coach. What did he ever do in Washington? 1 playoff year, 5-6 losing seasons(off the top of my head) I don't bet on Oakland to make the playoffs, either. San Diego, KC, Pitt, Balt, NYJets, Pats, Colts are the top tier teams, then Buffalo, Cincy, Jax behind them. It'll be tough for us and Oakland to squeeze past that crew this year and steal a spot.
Good point. AFC has a lot of tough competition and a few deserving teams may not get in as opposed to some undeserving NFC teams getting in.

Just voted. We're at 13.4% so we're climbing.

OAKLAND???? :confused:

Hate to say this but Randy Moss is way overrated when it comes to his contributions to a team winning.....the Raiders are still an old team with
no QB, no running game.....I don't buy the Raider hype.

The only Reason people think Oakland will make the playoffs cuz of Randy Moss, and thats it. But Miami has a much better chance then Tampa (face it Tampa fans ur team was a one year wonder)

Back
Top Bottom