Dolphins have been awarded TE A.J. Derby off waivers per league source | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins have been awarded TE A.J. Derby off waivers per league source

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 13m13 minutes ago
Dolphins have been awarded TE A.J. Derby off waivers per league source.

Barry Jackson‏Verified account @flasportsbuzz 11m11 minutes ago
Barry Jackson Retweeted Armando Salguero

Had 19 catches for 224 and 2 TDs this yr for Denver, which plays Miami Sunday. Four career starts.

Armando Salguero‏Verified account @ArmandoSalguero 6m6 minutes ago
Armando Salguero Retweeted Armando Salguero

Young TE for the future...Dolphins TE room needs attention for 2018

step in the right direction if Gase is coming to the conclusion that JT sucks.

step in the right direction if Gase is coming to the conclusion that JT sucks.

I Agree that the TE room will be re-worked like Armando stated - I thought they like Gray originally but I'm unsure at this point. That basically leaves almost no TE. I'm still on board with drafting a young TE, but our need list seems to be expanding...

Played in 15 total games in Denver over 2 years with only 4 starts but picked up 384 yard in those games. Certainly worth looking at as a number 2 TE, but can he block?

Gase is trying to be like Belicheck and get intel about the Broncos before the game.

Not familiar with this guy. Can anybody with an opinion chime in here or are we just gonna get more snarky comments from the bird vomit crew?

He was relatively productive for a backup as a receiving threat. In 15 games he was about as productive as Thomas has been starting for us this year. I think it's fair to say his health is a question mark though.

Back
Top Bottom