Dolphins interested in Akili Smith/article says we're interested in smith (merged 3x) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins interested in Akili Smith/article says we're interested in smith (merged 3x)

Originally posted by inFINSible
it's not like he thought of it himself....:goof:

haha Yeah, too many shots to the head. He needs the help. :tongue:

After being force to watch alot of bengals football here in Ohio, I'd take a pass on Smith he looked total lossed out there. Now I know being on the bengals can cause that but look at his colleage years he only had 1 good year.

yeah....the money!:D

That's true you may have a point there! :D

Or maybe no one would hire him to even be an NFL waterboy.

You choose. :D

Oliver...

So, the opinion of a former NFL QB is worthless.....what does that make your opinion?;)

Just for the record, he said he got that information from different personell men around the league, so it's not like he thought of it himself....:goof:

I would guess my opinion is at the same level as yours, my personal opinion.

Oliver...

Miami Dolphins Interested in Akili Smith....

I read on KFFL that the Dolphins were interested in Akili Smith. What do you guys think of getting him, and how woudl you compare him to Griese? Just curious to see what the phin fans have to say about this one.

NFL | Four Teams Interested In A. Smith - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 05:50:05 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Cincinnati Enquirer reports four teams have contacted the agent for free agent QB Akili Smith (Bengals). The Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints have called Smith’s agent, Kennard McGuire, and the Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers are two other teams that could be interested, although they are both unconfirmed.

Looks like contract issues between Griese and the Phins are getting worse if they are looking at other players...or it could just be a negotiationg tactic.

Read the other thread at the bottom of this page, it has same topic, you can see what us Dol-Fans had to say.

Back
Top Bottom