Dolphins' Jakeem Grant: Makes Most Of Opportunity | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' Jakeem Grant: Makes Most Of Opportunity

Grant has the best start-stop quickness I've seen since Barry Sanders. Get him the ball in the open field and it is only a matter of time before he breaks one the distance. Not a single DB in this league wants to see Grant on the field, because they all know he will posterize them. That's not how they want to make BSPN's top plays of the day.

I'm all for getting him snaps. Albert Wilson is electric … but Jakeem Grant is a whole 'nother level.

I wish we could extend Jakeem Grant now instead of having to wait til the completion of his third year on a rookie year..

It really blows me away how under the radar this dude is flying..

His hands have improved, and that was the only thing he needed to show he could improve to become a legit nfl star..

We all should be Gaga over him, he’s a freakazoid.

One of the main reasons why I would sign him ASAP is because of his body and how it’s built..The power and force for which this dude can create with his quick twitch makeup is off the chart..It’s why you will see him truck fools..and it’s why he should stay very durable.

His route running is becoming a strength now too..I think some folks just equate that he’s just the fast guy because of his amazing speed..no, this is a football player who’s wicked fast man.

What a weapon, irreplaceable.

I really hope he gets a shot to contribute from week one...with or without a healthy Parker

If Grant was a first round pick he would in there competing with the 1st unit. However, because he isn't the Fins are playing politics with their players and giving Parker a huge leash in the process.

If we want to we can control him for 3 more years with a rfa tender.

No reason to do anything contract wise right now.

Xavien Howard is who I’d be trying to lock up.

imagine if this guy was on the pats. we would up a creek. hopefully he keeps getting better and we lock him up sooner rather than later.

Will be a damn shame if they keep playing Parker ahead of him. Unless of course Parker steps it up three notches...

Free Jakeem!
I refer to him as Jakeem The Dream! Hah! I hope he get a shot. The only negative with him is a smaller catch radius which means Tanny's got to deliver the ball with more accuracy but if he's got the wiggle to run sharper routes and get better separation from DBs and the top gear to take it to the house let him loose. Get The Dream on the field Gase.

Maybe it was Loggins or it could have been Gase but one of them mentioned how Jakeem's work ethic is top notch and how he worked on all of his flaws and this is the result of him honing his skillset. When he first came in, he was the fastest but didn't know how to control his speed. Now you can see where he has gotten much better using his speed in and out of breaks and taking what the defense gives him. He looks POLISHED.

Maybe it was Loggins or it could have been Gase but one of them mentioned how Jakeem's work ethic is top notch and how he worked on all of his flaws and this is the result of him honing his skillset. When he first came in, he was the fastest but didn't know how to control his speed. Now you can see where he has gotten much better using his speed in and out of breaks and taking what the defense gives him. He looks POLISHED.

Key point. Unlike Miss Parker -- this kid is a football player. And he works it.

He's gonna get the most out of his "limited" package and make a mark in the N F L.

He's just got the right 'tude and obvious physical chops.

I hope he's an emerging *star*

If we want to we can control him for 3 more years with a rfa tender.

No reason to do anything contract wise right now.

Xavien Howard is who I’d be trying to lock up.
That’s not how I would handle a player that I project to be an important piece of my team..

Back
Top Bottom