Dolphins jet sighting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins jet sighting

Feeley found out that he wouldn't be starting so he kidnapped Spielman and took off....he got as far as Hampton before he realized nobody cared so he pulled in thinking Newport News was a newspaper distributor.

True story.

Source: Dan LeBatard

Welcome to the site from one va fan to another. I am in woodbridge va. And i have been a fan for the superbowl wins also was a fan when csonka and warfield defected to the other football league.

Va. dolphin said:
Hey..........I am new to posting on this site. I Live in Newport News Va. I saw the Dolphins Jet landing at Newport News,Williamsburg International Airport tonight at about 5:45pm. Does anybody know why the dolphins jet would be here? I went to the airport to make sure that I was not seeing things. It is the real deal!

That's pretty cool. No pictures?

I don't know but the Fin plane was also seen in Jax a few weeks ago right after Darius said he wanted to become a fin so I couldn't tell ya.

SkapePhin said:
This just reminded me.. My dad claims he saw the Dolphins jet in the Manaus, Amazonas (City in the Amazon, Brazil) airport in late december/ early Jan. I doubt they were scouting anything there.. Maybe Wayne was bringing Saban on a fishing expedition?
maby they were scouting for Tim Biakbuktua.:roflmao:

jesusfreak26 said:
I don't know but the Fin plane was also seen in Jax a few weeks ago right after Darius said he wanted to become a fin so I couldn't tell ya.
I remember right after Wanny was fired, people were saying that the Dolphin Jet was at the airport in the town that Spurrier lived. Seems like that plane goes everywhere. :lol:

We should start a game every night. Where is the Dolphin plane tonight?

Today the Dolphin Jet was spoted in Egypt. Where will it be tomorrow? :lol:

egyptfin-1.jpg

SkapePhin said:
This just reminded me.. My dad claims he saw the Dolphins jet in the Manaus, Amazonas (City in the Amazon, Brazil) airport in late december/ early Jan. I doubt they were scouting anything there.. Maybe Wayne was bringing Saban on a fishing expedition?
They were there "shopping" for "stuff" to entice Ricky back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom