Dolphins' Marion and Dixon undergo surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' Marion and Dixon undergo surgery

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Has Dixon given any indication of what his plans are??
Wanne has indicated he expects him to play.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
His wife doesn`t want him to play. SHE might have to be released. :)
what kinda cap hit would that be ? :goof:

Dixon is SOLID!

I like Dixon!! He is one of the most underrated lineman in the league! I am glad to hear he is coming back!

Originally posted by dolphan39
what kinda cap hit would that be ? :goof:

After her release, he could always bring in somebody like Pam Anderson............great tight end! ;)

Re: Dixon is SOLID!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I like Dixon!! He is one of the most underrated lineman in the league! I am glad to hear he is coming back!

AMEN..........hope he can stay healthy AND cut down on the holding penalties tho.

MARION Signing H U G E!!!!

I am also so PSYCHED on the RE-signing of Brock "IMPACT PLAYER" Marion!! His reupping with the PHINS really solidifies that unit and keeps them together, which means they are only gonna get better! I know I am a minority in this opinion but I think the PHINS need to address the WILL linebacker! RODGERS is getting paid too much to play at his caliber! He just doesn't make enough plays to warrant his salary! He should at least take a paycut or restructure his contract! That's the least he can do,since he is the weak link in a solid defense and a player that rarely makes plays!

Re: MARION Signing H U G E!!!!

I know I am a minority in this opinion but I think the PHINS need to address the WILL linebacker! RODGERS is getting paid too much to play at his caliber! He just doesn't make enough plays to warrant his salary! He should at least take a paycut or restructure his contract! That's the least he can do,since he is the weak link in a solid defense and a player that rarely makes plays!
i hear ya - but why should Rodgers re-neg unless he is being threated w/being cut, which he is not ?

Are only choices are
  1. live w/Rodgers
  2. cut him and eat the cap hit - unlikely
  3. re-neg his contract by guaranteeing his 2002 salary to sweeten it for him
    [/list=1]

no matter what I think he need to play a lot better.

Re: MARION Signing H U G E!!!!

I am also so PSYCHED on the RE-signing of Brock "IMPACT PLAYER" Marion!! His reupping with the PHINS really solidifies that unit and keeps them together, which means they are only gonna get better! I know I am a minority in this opinion but I think the PHINS need to address the WILL linebacker! RODGERS is getting paid too much to play at his caliber! He just doesn't make enough plays to warrant his salary! He should at least take a paycut or restructure his contract! That's the least he can do,since he is the weak link in a solid defense and a player that rarely makes plays!

I think that`s the gen. consus about Rodgers with MOST Fin fans. The coaches must be seeing things we`re not. Just seems to me his name isn`t announced near enough during games. I don`t know, he`s got the size and speed. Seems slo0w on reads.

Back
Top Bottom