Dolphins May Have To Decide Between Tackles Jared Odrick and Randy Starks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins May Have To Decide Between Tackles Jared Odrick and Randy Starks...

Yes starks has 1 more year Ordick is up after this year. Ordick is younger and playing better

Until you find a replacement you keep both not sold Mitchell can replace one of these guys anyway we need a 1st round middle linebacker followed by a red zone target and then maybe guard or TE according to whom is available. Good DT's usually have to developed if taken in the lower rounds or you have to spend a top pick on a top one.

It's a no brainer. You keep Odrick because he is younger and more versatile.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

This off season we do need to find a big powerful guy to play in the middle of the d-line. Find a guy who can eat up 2 blockers and clog the middle. Mitchell is too small.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Maybe A.J. Francis can turn into something if he is fully recovered from his injury. At 6'5" 330 he has the mass we need.

Odrick vs Starks .. How is that a tough decision exactky? Who wrote this garbage...

No brainier...odrick

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

No brainier...Odrick.

Odrick, no brainer. Starks I'm pretty sure has no guaranteed money next year and Odrick's salary should be roughly the same annual average. I think we can allocate money better to other needs than DT, we already will have 2 solid ones with bookends and good young depth. Just add a cheap run stuffer and go from there.

Odrick .... such an easy question

I would keep Starks until I signed Odrick. A bird in hand is better than two in the bush. No way would I tag Odrick. If Odrick goes to market and makes big cash, I would keep Starks for one more year.

Odrick is a nice player, but I am still waiting for some game changing plays from him.

We knew this was coming. As long as we keep one is ok. We have been able to find some good young and cheap options to rotate.

Odrick is the better choice. However we definitely do need that big body in the middle to help take on multiple blockers and shore up the run defense. Starks has played well at times, but seems to be a bit off this year.

Would like to see more sacks our of Odrick.

Not sure they have to make a choice between those two. Depends on what Odrick demands.

There are plenty of players that Miami may choose to move away from next year.
Danell Ellerbee scheduled to make 9.8 million (4.2 million dead)
Brian Hartline 7.35 million (4.2million dead)
Cortland Finnagan 6.475 million ( 1 million dead)
Shelly Smith 3 million (250,000 dead)
Brandon Fields 3.9 million (790,000 dead)
Brandon Gibson 4.2 million ( 1 million dead)

They are definately going to have to address Vernon's contract this off season also.

Didnt mentio Wheeler because it makes no sense to cut him when his dead money is same as cap number.
That horrible Ellerbee contract is already biting us in the ass.

Back
Top Bottom