Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins meeting with Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen

Did any of you watch any of his games this year? This year he took a step forward but it didn't show in the numbers because his supporting cast left for the NFL (RB Brian Hill, WRs Gentry & Maulhardt, & TE Hollister). The kid was running for his life. He had zero running game & no receivers to throw to. Teams were teeing off on him but if you watched his bowl game vs Central Michigan he put on a show & made multiple NFL throws.

BTW, I don't think we draft a QB. I think it's all a rouse. Remember last year the front office didn't want anyone to publicly know who our targets were.

He is not Jeff George...I think the kid just tried to do it all himself. Has the best physical tools I’ve seen in a long time.

I smell smokescreen...which we should be doing. Hope he falls to 11 and someone wants him desperately enough to give us the kitchen sink to move up and grab him..

He won't be there.

But others will. What is priority? Protecting your QB or Defense.

He won't be there.

But others will. What is priority? Protecting your QB or Defense.

I want Defense myself. A stud 3 down DE, high range, cover FS or LB that can run with TEs and RBs and tackle could seriously improve the D. I'd be a happy man if a BPA (ish) at two of those positions were sitting there in the first two rounds. TE is the other position screaming for an upgrade. I'm hoping there is value in the third for that pick.

The Oline played better as the year went on and I think a respectable oline can be put together with the guys we have supplemented with later pick(s) and FA. Get another year out of Pouncey, coach up Tunsil and Davis at the tackles, make it work at Guard (we sure could use Asiata to step up). Keep Fasano another year for his blocking at TE. I like Drake's ability to pick up the blitz...underrated in a RB...

LOVE THIS. Build for the future. The team today and for the next season won't win a Super Bowl, so get them in position to.

If this happens, I wonder if we cut or trade Tannehill on draft day?
Might be the ammo to package if we have to move up to get him.

By the way, I thought Gase said Tannehill was the starter lol

If this happens, I wonder if we cut or trade Tannehill on draft day?
Might be the ammo to package if we have to move up to get him.

By the way, I thought Gase said Tannehill was the starter lol

Teams interview lots of players and don't draft most of the players they interview. Pump the breaks.

the guy has been 56% for the last two years. there is no excuse especially in that offense against the talent he plays. now don't get me wrong he has the prototypical size, athleticism, and a huge arm but man 56% scares the hell out of me.

Sounds a little like our current QB, no?

In what world is 56% completion percentage a lot like 62% completions percentage?

Did any of you watch any of his games this year? This year he took a step forward but it didn't show in the numbers because his supporting cast left for the NFL (RB Brian Hill, WRs Gentry & Maulhardt, & TE Hollister). The kid was running for his life. He had zero running game & no receivers to throw to. Teams were teeing off on him but if you watched his bowl game vs Central Michigan he put on a show & made multiple NFL throws.

Now that sounds more like Tannehill.

I smell smokescreen...which we should be doing. Hope he falls to 11 and someone wants him desperately enough to give us the kitchen sink to move up and grab him..
I smell burning fire......

Back
Top Bottom