Dolphins Mock [Very Possible] | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Mock [Very Possible]

Buddwalk said:
Our oline still aint great we have holes...were not sure if

Dmac or Carey can play at all

Ok we may have some holes... but as of right now things look MUCH better for our OLine than it did last year...

Do you really wanna use a 2nd and a 4th on OLineman when we just signed two young solid guys??

I just think that there would be much better options there for us, like a LBer or a S at either draft spot..

Baas is a good value and plays with a mean streak. Mathis is also a good pick but too high. Munoz will go on day 1 due to the lack of LT talent. Walter should also go day one even with his injury. I agree with what was said before about drafting a punter not a kicker and I still think we need to add a Corner in the draft late.
Buddwalk said:
We trade Surtain for a 2nd and 5th this year

1. Ronnie Brown RB - We all know that after his amazing combine and proday...that he was the guy

2. David Bass G/C - I'd say wilkerson in the 4th...but with bass actually on the board here i dont know how we pass him up

3. Jerome Mathis WR - 2nd fastest player in this draft...and is amazing at everything and is the best sleeper

4. Michael Munoz T - once said to go in the 1st but now hes been lost in the mix with his durability...will be a steal in the 4th and could be our LT

5. Andrew Walter QB - Has all the tools needed to be a qb and would of been a first round pick if it werent for an injury that put him on the sideline, most compares to drew bledsoe

5. Kerry Rhodes FS - 6''2 safty from louisville who is a serious sleeper not getting consideration...punished miami college earliar in the season with over 10 tackles and an int i think

7. Tyler Jones K - 2nd best kicker in the draft and nugent aint that much better than him

Opinions...personally i think its very possible and i'd love if it turned out this way

I will politely disagree with Nugent not being much better than Jones. Nugent is projected as a 2nd rounder and you have this guy lasting till the 7th. I am a Buckeye fan and know just how special Nugent is

Your draft is pretty cool and we'd sure be a better team with those additions but what usually happens is you get like 1 or 2 guys that you've heard of and the rest are guys that have you shaking your head, going, who???? You've got 5 name guys.

Back
Top Bottom