Dolphins Must Decide On Dixon In Next Couple Weeks...(merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Must Decide On Dixon In Next Couple Weeks...(merged)

IMO.......

Dixon is our Best OL when healthy, and he'd be our best LT.....nobody on the OL is the athlete he is or the Football player. Wade is getting close, but not there yet. Move Dixon to LT, and let Nails, Perry, etc battle for LG.....

LT - M. Dixon
LG - Nails, Perry, McKinney, etc....
C- Ruddy
RG - Searcy
RT - Wade

To add to Dixon's recovery and return to form, he was the guest on Ch. 4 Sportsfinal on Sunday night in Miami a few weeks ago and unless he's just as adept at politics as at football you could plainly tell that he was strongly motivated and enthusiastic about playing this year and striving to be as good as he could be.

Re: DIXON'S REHAB JUST SEEMINGLY SURGED AHEAD....

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

If OZZY or anyone else can concur to...who attended the early Quarterback camps....or even the Mini-Camp----you would have seen a hobbling around, MARK DIXON....just on the sidelines. He was actually walking around with a cane on the early going.

DCH

I thought I saw him on crutches at the very first Qb school!

But also herd that he really wanted to keep off it as long as possible. Heck he looked pretty darn good the other day, moving around rather well, but man how many times has Dixon made it thru a whole season?>

Once I believe. Hence the reason I think he should move to LT. The broken leg was anomylous in his track record of injuries. The #1 threats to his health still are and always will be his neck and his back.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Once I believe. Hence the reason I think he should move to LT. The broken leg was anomylous in his track record of injuries. The #1 threats to his health still are and always will be his neck and his back.

Oh I agree and he might be just fine at LT, he is almost the right height, and is very good with his feet.

But I'd still wonder if he can make it thru........

You can't count on Dixon to be here for an entire season anymore. He is far too injury-prone. Dixon and Gardener either need to prove they can play an entire season or move on. It gets sickening seeing both of them on the injured list year after year.

Back
Top Bottom