Dolphins nearly control their own destiny! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins nearly control their own destiny!

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
There are five teams with 0-3 records and the Redskins can make it six if the lose on Monday Night. Of those teams Miami still has to play the Jets twice, Bengals, Redskins and Steelers. Miami has to find a way to go 0-5 in those games. The only team in the group that Miami doesn't play is the Broncos. Time to buy one of those "We're #32" foam fingers.

We've all watched the last 3 games right? I'm pretty sure we're the only team this season to lose every single game by 3+ TDs. The only way we don't go 0-16 is if there is some kind of fluke where we get a couple of pick 6's or special teams TDs because this offense is going nowhere.

At this point were not waiting to see if we're getting the #1 overall pick we're waiting to see if we are the worst team in NFL history.

I don't see any team on the schedule that this Dolphins squad can beat. Maybe the Jets once. The Bengals suck but they will just run sumbag up and down the field on this defense while their defense has more than enough talent to shut down the Dolphins anemic offense. The Giants will probably be close to a touchdown favorite over the Dolphins. Really what other team are they going to beat? The Redskins? That team is bad but the Dolphins are historically bad.

I am rooting for a few wins. Hopefully we beet a few of those teams.

I don't see any team on the schedule that this Dolphins squad can beat. Maybe the Jets once. The Bengals suck but they will just run sumbag up and down the field on this defense while their defense has more than enough talent to shut down the Dolphins anemic offense. The Giants will probably be close to a touchdown favorite over the Dolphins. Really what other team are they going to beat? The Redskins? That team is bad but the Dolphins are historically bad.

We get the Bengals, the Washington Racial Slurs, the Giants, The Bills and Jets twice each. We'll win at least 1.

I think we will get better. I don't think we will finish as the worst team in the league. With Dallas and New England we ran into two of the league's best offenses. Many games left and I think with our coaching staff some of our young guys will play better. Give them some time. Playoffs? No, I doubt it, but I think we will improve.

Well the way im looking at it, this is what the team will look like the rest of the season. I think the offense will have some games where those fgs turn into TDs. Biggest thing aside from the entire offense being a dumpster fire, is that the Defense just isnt getting the pressure, and creating turnovers. If theu can put a game together where the Offense isnt half bad, and we get a few turnovers, those are the games they can win.

Back
Top Bottom