Dolphins Need a Rivalry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Need a Rivalry

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
And I’m not talking about the usual AFC East suspects. Need a non divisional AFC opponent for one. Of course that’s hard to do when you miss the playoffs every year. There was a good opportunity to start one with Baltimore had Miami actually won some of those games when they played so many times consecutively or if they both made the playoffs at the same time.

Last year it seemed Oakland and Miami we’re back to being AFC contenders, both turned out to be pretenders. And with Oakland moving to Vegas, eh loses its luster if Oakland and Miami could rekindle their rivalry.

I just wanna be part of hating another team outside the division and playing games for bragging rights and playoff implications in prime time games. Kinda of like what Seattle and Carolina were becoming in the nfc or obviously like New England and Pittsburgh now or New England and Indianapolis in the past.
What do you guys think, is this possible, and most likely with which AFC team?

I remember the Oak Fin rivalry from years back. Shed a tear of 10 as a young boy.

Texans had our number a while, now it is the Ravens. Chargers use to be a big one too!

It feels like the Ravens are a non divisional rivalry.

they probably see us as nothing more than a bump in the road
I've always felt like this is a huge rivalry, for one Ravens own us and two they're going to want revenge everytime we play after the clean hit drubbing kiko put on Little Joe

These days weown the bolts and the birds own us. I want to get a win over John Harbaugh really soon

Why do we need a non divisional AFC rivalry again?

And what are the top rated non divisional rivalries right now in the NFL?

Packers Niners? Dead
Patriots Steelers? Maybe
Cardinals Rams? Would be a good one

I really can't think of any that make me stand up and go Yeah we need one of those.

We've had a pretty good rivalry going with the Browns for the worst possible football decisions imaginable for a while now ... and if they weren't cursed by witch demons you could even make an argument that they're about to turn a corner.

Lets work on being relevant again, then they can build a rivalry.

It feels like the Ravens are a non divisional rivalry.

they probably see us as nothing more than a bump in the road
....and why shouldn't they? they beat us every year.......badly.

Back
Top Bottom