Dolphins Need To Open Their Trade Talk Phone Lines (good Stuff) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Need To Open Their Trade Talk Phone Lines (good Stuff)

If Kenny is traded it will be because we got a helluva deal for a helluva football player.

I love the player and would hate to see him go, but I can also understand the plan to build for the future.

Anything else is conjecture, particularly these so called "off field issues."

Kenny is a class act, plain and simple, and any team he plays for should count themselves lucky to have him.
Sorry but I assumed the off field issues were about Stills speaking public about his owner supporting Trump?!? Just what I thot initially

Sorry but I assumed the off field issues were about Stills speaking public about his owner supporting Trump?!? Just what I thot initially

Im not going to turn this into a political thread, but only say that that is not a reason to trade him. This is America, people are entitled to hold differing opinions, if Ross had a problem with that, they would have discussed it internally.

Im not going to turn this into a political thread, but only say that that is not a reason to trade him. This is America, people are entitled to hold differing opinions, if Ross had a problem with that, they would have discussed it internally.
It isn’t me being political - his outspoken nature could factor into his trade value “that he spoke his mind” - Flo said himself he had wished player had gone to owner before heading to press

The mental lapse was 3 years ago in Seattle. The same year that earned him a well deserved extension.

And Flores is clearly a guy who says things to motivate his players. Whether its Wilkins pad level, Rosen’s mannerisms or in this case Kenny not playing up to his capability and for him to focus on that.

And yea the QB play and crap OLine hasn’t helped with reaching those 2016 highs but he still has 21 touchdowns the last 3 years and has played in 63 of a potential 64 games as a Miami Dolphin.
He’s been our most productive WR in terms of scoring - which is the name of the game.

Trading a 27 year old, TD producing WR for peanuts would be the dumbest possible move this front office could make. He's been our most productive receiver for the last couple of years...

just madness...

He'd fetch... maybe...a 4th round pick.

dumbest idea I've ever heard.

Teams would have to be nuts to trade for Clive walford.

Like fire the gm now nuts.

Wait for that to be cut

The writer is a fan. How does he know what Flores told Kenny besides what is being reported and made available by Flores himself. Flores did not say anything like that in his last post game PC. All Flores said that he told Kenny to focus on the onfield stuff because that's where he needs to perform and not let the outside stuff affect his performance.

your right. It wasnt in the the post game pc and i never said it was. It was right after camp ended. TRADE KENNEY!!!

my advice to Flo be careful who u let go. there is no reason to let stills go. this is your first go around as head coach. do not build team for next coach or be like Hue Jackson.

I don’t see Stills as special.... he’s adequate.

Preston Williams can be special...Jakeem Grant could be special....Mike Gesicki (could) be special.

Not opposed to trading Stills and combining it with a draft pick to get starting caliber RG/RT.

Back
Top Bottom