Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
EAST.

This has to be the game of the week right? Wonder if Miami will be healthy enough for this game. They lost Derby and Hayes to injuries for the game vs Oakland.

New England probably going to be 2-1 for this game so it was very critical Miami got the win vs Oakland.

I’m not expecting a win but if Miami makes New England earn it and it’s not a blowout, Miami may have finally closed the gap with New England.

I would say root for them to beat Detroit because if they don't there's no way NE is going to lose 3 straight with the 3rd to Miami at home.

Any word on the injury to William Hayes. How about Bobby McCain he took a big hit to the head tackling Lynch. Hopefully at least Jones and McCain can play next week. Hayes' injury looked bad.

I was so troubled by this game I didn't notice Derby go out.

I did love the clutch grab by Gesicki while he was being dragged to the ground, and the 19 yarder later.

Yeah. I hope Reshad Jones will be ready to play next week. Injuries starting to pile up.
For sure. It was really rough going the first few drives without Reshad out there.

Kudos to Matt Burke and the defensive coaching staff making the necessary adjustments.

I think Jones will play next week. The big questions are Hayes and Branch. Need at least one of those guys back.

Very curious as to how New England will look tonight. They edged a bad Houston team and got whooped by a suddenly vulnerable looking Jacksonville team. They don’t look the same without Edelman.

I can’t believe Miami has a chance to take a 2.5 game lead for the AFC East. Keep fighting!

Back
Top Bottom