Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

For me, the perfect scenario is Wake destroys Brady in the fourth quarter, after we dominate them and have a big lead. NE is 1-3, Miami is 4-0 and Brady is placed on the IR.
Almost but I don’t want Brady on IR. No excuses for this bad season they’re going to have

Almost but I don’t want Brady on IR. No excuses for this bad season they’re going to have

I think we see a BB who has been in this spot before, to rely on heavy run sets going specifically at the teeth of the Miami defense. While setting up PA opportunities.

Whether it works is another thing. But having a HOF QB in your hip pocket, allows it.

That’s true, I just hate Brady. I had a nightmare the Brady and I were friends. Woke up and almost drank bleach.

Miami has to get the jump on them this week. Can’t have New England getting out in front early and getting comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom