Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

If the Pats lose this way, of course it will be what’s wrong mg them opposed to look at how good the Fins are. ITs a bigger story. It’s not disrespect

NE is desperate for playmakers and thin at RB now...
Wouldn’t shock me one bit if they try one last Hail Mary and make a trade for Bell. His pass catching ability in that offense would be lethal.

Wouldn’t shock me one bit if they try one last Hail Mary and make a trade for Bell. His pass catching ability in that offense would be lethal.
The Patriots, who pay nobody, are gonna trade assets for and then sign a RUNNING BACK to a $70 million contract? Ok.

No way Pitt trades Bell to a bitter AFC rival.

The Patriots, who pay nobody, are gonna trade assets for and then sign a RUNNING BACK to a $70 million contract? Ok.

Who said anything about them re-signing him?
If they are desperate enough and feel like this might be Brady’s last meaningful year (I think you have to be blind not to notice that he’s starting to slow down) and the price is not outrageous, i could see it happen.
They are known to take chances on players when other teams are ready to move on for varies reasons.

If they are desperate enough and feel like this might be Brady’s last meaningful year (I think you have to be blind not to notice that he’s starting to slow down) and the price is not outrageous, i could see it happen.
They are known to take chances on players when other teams are ready to move on for varies reasons.
Uhhh... Bell isn’t reporting without a long-term contract, and he isn’t showing up to anyone’s facility before week 10 without one. You’re gonna have to sign him if you plan on trading assets for him, or it makes no sense.

Pats aren’t paying the price Bell is asking, no one is lol.

But Brady is definitely slowing down. It seemed like he quit against the Lions.

Back
Top Bottom