Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

Uhhh... Bell isn’t reporting without a long-term contract, and he isn’t showing up to anyone’s facility before week 10 without one. You’re gonna have to sign him if you plan on trading assets for him, or it makes no sense.

Bell isn’t even allowed to sign a long term contract as per CBA rules if he gets traded so how would he not report?

Also, I don't think the Steelers are feeling at all inclined to do either Bell or the Patriots any favors.

That would be the biggest issue is whether they would be willing to trade him to an AFC contender

Positive about 3-0? Yes. Positive about winning in New England where Miami hasn’t won in 10 years and where they have never beaten Brady as the starter? Yeah I’m not positive about that. Why don’t you quit running with the narrative that people having legit concerns going forward is somehow crapping on the team’s 3-0 start. You can both enjoy the start and be concerned with injuries or play calling or the slow starts etc.

Nah....your a negative vibe merchant. I will stick to my original post. I'm not concerned. Just enjoy the moment. Yes disect the plays, injuries and slow starts all you want. I'm enjoying the wins. You can stick the negatives right now. 2 games up in division and ppl are bleating negative waves. Short term memories not required. 1998...look it up as I doubt you were old enough to remember.

Bell isn’t even allowed to sign a long term contract as per CBA rules if he gets traded so how would he not report?
You’re right, I forgot that he can’t sign a long-term deal yet. I still don’t see anyone making a move for him though, because he probably isn’t gonna report anywhere before week 10- I think Bell is doing the bare minimum this year to minimize injury risk, while getting credit for an accrued season so he can be a UFA. Plus, he also becomes an instant distraction for whatever team he ends up with.

Just saw that Patrick Chung will be in the lineup for the Patriots after missing the first three weeks with an injury. Just in time.

I believe we have a good chance but I have several concerns

1 Our line struggles with stunts. The pats will attack that for sure. Larson is a weakness and B.B. will take advantage of that. Our interior line play is concerning.

2 We need Jones to play. All hands on deck.

3I Now with the Hayes injury we can not shuttle our d lineman in and out. Don’t underestimate our injuries.

4 We could not run the ball against the raiders. They are terrible against the run. I know they stacked the line but we need to run the ball better. Can’t go into New England and throw 40 times.

5 we still do not know anything about our kicker. He hasn’t attempted a field goal of 40 yards or longer. Can’t give up points and field position against pats.

I do trust Gase though. Not cause of these 3 games but from the start. He is the real deal. We are lucky to have him as our coach.

Thoughts?

Absolutely no one want to predict the end of a dynasty, I will, the Patriots reign is over, they are older, slower and not as talented as in years past. They cannot rely on their current draft class because most of it is on the IR. It happened to Miami with Marino and it will happen with Brady and New England as well. Nobody in the media has the balls to make such a prediction, let me make it for them, the Patriots run is over, Brady's skills have eroded.

What's funny is I've heard predictions where some have said right now we have the better team but they are still not picking us. The record at Gillette and Brady/Belichick with their backs against the wall. I have to admit it's tough to pick us this week. I can see Brady and company getting it together and having success but that defense seems terrible. This is a game where Gase/Tannehill need to shine in my opinion. Gase has lots of toys, use them. IMO the only way NE slows us down is by getting after Ryan up the middle or if we just flat out are not sharp.

Absolutely no one want to predict the end of a dynasty, I will, the Patriots reign is over, they are older, slower and not as talented as in years past. They cannot rely on their current draft class because most of it is on the IR. It happened to Miami with Marino and it will happen with Brady and New England as well. Nobody in the media has the balls to make such a prediction, let me make it for them, the Patriots run is over, Brady's skills have eroded.

Agree 100%! The Pats and Brady are finished. Brady’s arrogance took the Pats down when he got scared and cried to the owner that daddy Belicheck was going to bench him for Jimmy G. Brady thought that he could play until 45 lol! That bitch thought wrong. His glass ass will get concussed this season and he will be done. I hope that it is Wake that retires Brady!!!

Agree 100%! The Pats and Brady are finished. Brady’s arrogance took the Pats down when he got scared and cried to the owner that daddy Belicheck was going to bench him for Jimmy G. Brady thought that he could play until 45 lol! That bitch thought wrong. His glass *** will get concussed this season and he will be done. I hope that it is Wake that retires Brady!!!
For me, the perfect scenario is Wake destroys Brady in the fourth quarter, after we dominate them and have a big lead. NE is 1-3, Miami is 4-0 and Brady is placed on the IR.

Back
Top Bottom