Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

The Patriots are depleted but beating them on their home field would still be impressive however.
Agree we are going to see their A++ game. They are going to come in desperate and prepared. A few years ago they started 2-2 or something and didn’t look good then still went to the SB.

Agree we are going to see their A++ game. They are going to come in desperate and prepared. A few years ago they started 2-2 or something and didn’t look good then still went to the SB.

Well, maybe it's me being so excited with what has been happening in the last three weeks, but the Pats can bring the A+++ game, and all I have to say..."In Gase/Tannehill (and company) I Trust"

Hyped for the game, but I'm not expecting a win. I will be happy with simply a hard fought game in which the Dolphins look like they belong on the same field as the Patriots. We've seen too often the Dolphins going into Foxboro a little high after some success only to get railed by the Patriots. We need to see them be respectable in this performance.

You know who the Pats have missed early with Edelman suspended and just trading for Gordon? Danny Amendola. You know who would have been great in that offense? Jakeem Grant and Albert Wilson
I really hope Gordon doesn’t just come in and tear it up for New England vs Miami

Back
Top Bottom