Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

Brady avoided that pressure so effortlessly on that TD pass.

Our DEs are going to love a QB like Brady that holds on to the ball and isn't known for his mobility.

On the other hand, they better take care of the middle of our secondary. If not, Gronk is going to make plays.

Probably going to be Gordon's first game. Huge game for X. Love me some Reshad, but historically, he hasn't faired well against Gronk. Not sure if Gronk looks a bit slower, more sluggish this year?

Holy crap, NE's defense looks slow AF! Hopeful our speed can feast.

Our DEs are going to love a QB like Brady that holds on to the ball and isn't known for his mobility.

On the other hand, they better take care of the middle of our secondary. If not, Gronk is going to make plays.
For sure. Crazy how average New England has been looking all season even vs houston

The Patriots look terrible right now, and I thought they've looked bad/unimpressive the first two weeks. You know what that means. It means they're going to come out next Sunday and hang 50 on us. Get ready for it.

The Patriots look terrible right now, and I thought they've looked bad/unimpressive the first two weeks. You know what that means. It means they're going to come out next Sunday and hang 50 on us. Get ready for it.
They’re really going to be extremely desperate to not drop to 1-3 if they lose this game. Going for it early and often, fake punts, early onside kicks. Hope Miami is ready.

There's trouble in the Kingdom. This offseason has had Kraft, BB, Gronk, and Brady at odds. It appears to be bleeding into the season. We know how to beat NE, we drubbed em last year and I expect a repeat next Sunday. Go Fins!

Matt Patricia must know a thing or two about how McDaniels calls games.

If they end up losing tonight, we are gonna get a really pissed off Brady as Belichick in their house. We may be 3-0 but we really haven’t beaten anyone yet, those teams are 3-6 between them. We will have to play our A game next week. I hope our injuries are serious

There's trouble in the Kingdom. This offseason has had Kraft, BB, Gronk, and Brady at odds. It appears to be bleeding into the season. We know how to beat NE, we drubbed em last year and I expect a repeat next Sunday. Go Fins!

I've seen this too many times in the Brady/Belichick era. I'm not falling for it this time.

Patriots are looking very, very mortal tonight.

If they end up losing tonight, we are gonna get a really pissed off Brady as Belichick in their house. We may be 3-0 but we really haven’t beaten anyone yet, those teams are 3-6 between them. We will have to play our A game next week. I hope our injuries are serious

Whatever happened to any given Sunday? Did you see the Bills/ Vikings score today? We have played people, 3 NFL teams. Titans beat the Jags today, and we beat the Jets with their new Messiah, lol

It doesn't matter how pissed they are. We are playing great football, and NE is slow. Plus we rattle Brady, we win. Quinn and Wake, meet Brady :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom