Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

I would say root for them to beat Detroit because if they don't there's no way NE is going to lose 3 straight with the 3rd to Miami at home.
If they lose to the lions then maybe the pats are just not that good?

I think they are good and still the team to beat in the East. We need.ti know we can beat them and I think this yeam is capable. It will be Gase vs Beli and thats hard to compete with...we'll see. Regardless, beat the hell out of Brady and frustrate him and it's our game for the taking. Nothing like watching Brady have a meltdown on the sidelines and whining like a bitch when they lose.

I think they are good and still the team to beat in the East. We need.ti know we can beat them and I think this yeam is capable. It will be Gase vs Beli and thats hard to compete with...we'll see. Regardless, beat the hell out of Brady and frustrate him and it's our game for the taking. Nothing like watching Brady have a meltdown on the sidelines and whining like a bitch when they lose.

So true.

I would say root for them to beat Detroit because if they don't there's no way NE is going to lose 3 straight with the 3rd to Miami at home.
I'm rooting for them to loose every game. If we play well enough, we can beat them regardless of what kind of streak they have. Any team can loose 3 in a row.

if they DID lose to Detroit, wrap your brain around this:

With a win over NE, we could F up the rest of the season and go 6--6. We'd finish 10-6
and NE would have to go 9-3 to tie us, and maybe 10-2 to win the division depending who had tiebreaker.

thats amazing.

btw, i think we're a better team than NE and
have a great chance in Foxboro.

And why the **** not?

N E V E R R O O T F OR P A T S
N E V E R

NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL!

Pats will kill the Lions tonight. Then they'll kill us next week at Foxboro.

We will lose to the Pats next week. It's the Dolphin way. I expect a 35-14 beat-down.

I wish I could be there in Miami to take you up on two bets. Next week and any other game of your choice. I would not bet you here because you would run like a little girl if you lost.

Bunch of debbie downers

Yep and the D - end is the the biggest downer.

if they DID lose to Detroit, wrap your brain around this:
With a win over NE, we could F up the rest of the season and go 6--6. We'd finish 10-6
and NE would have to go 9-3 to tie us, and maybe 10-2 to win the division depending who had tiebreaker.
thats amazing.
btw, i think we're a better team than NE and
have a great chance in Foxboro.

I'm no statistician. But three wins in the NFL means something to me. I agree. We can and should be the pats next week. Resilience. Thats what you always heard about Belecheat and company. Resilience. Thats what the Dolphins showed today RESILIENCE.
We pulled a ****ing rabbit out of our hat twice today. Who says we cannot do it again. And again and again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots defense is looking very vulnerable this year. Blake Bortles lit them up and now they are off to poor start tonight.

Perhaps this division can legit be for the taking hmmmm

Patriots defense is looking very vulnerable this year. Blake Bortles lit them up and now they are off to poor start tonight.

Perhaps this division can legit be for the taking hmmmm

Their D is making Stafford look like an MVP lol

Its almost like Matt Patrica knows what NE is going to do next....The shoe is on other foot

Back
Top Bottom