Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins @ New England: Battle For The

Brady isn't even close on some of these passes tonight! Wtf is going on with the Pats?!?

Brady isn't even close on some of these passes tonight! Wtf is going on with the Pats?!?

Age is getting Brady! ****er is done and will never make it to another super bowl. Imagine what KC is going to do to Brady lol

Look we are beating the teams we should which is the first step. Pats are always going to be the favorites at home based on the history of the teams. Pats should be favored. I am interested how we play Cinci the following week after starting hot and what will be a huge game for us in NE. Cinci is a team much like ours now can win games to get to the dance but really has not taken that next step.

Any word on the injury to William Hayes. How about Bobby McCain he took a big hit to the head tackling Lynch. Hopefully at least Jones and McCain can play next week. Hayes' injury looked bad.

Why not it would be the perfect statement that there is a changing of the guard at this point I would be happy if we swept them.

With Jones back I like our secondary against their receivers.... Saw some coverage sacks on Brady last week and tonight. We will actually be able to double Gronk at times. Their receivers are awful without Edelman.

As always, if we pressure Brady we can beat them. Should have a chance there because their group of receivers really have a tough time getting open.

Slay Jr. is shutting Dorsett out.

Back
Top Bottom