Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

all we need is 3 tds and 2 pt conversions all 3 times. WE SUCK! SB BOUND LOL MY ASS!

Ok now I want to go out Kansas City Chiefs style from a few years ago. I want a personal foul and some injuries on every play from here on out. LOL its just a joke clam down Packer Fans...but seriously if we role into Favre's knee I wouldn't be too sad...especially if said player keeps rolling and takes out Lucas, the defense, Jim Bates, John Madden and Cris Carter too.

Alright well... unless something miraculous (sp?) happens... I would really like to put Sage in... it's obvious that Lucas can't do the job.

I agree lets see how Sage does. Wow, I was just kidding but here is our first personal foul lol.

Sidenote. The refs are really terrible, they need to get some new blood into these games. I mean I think I saw McMicheal trip over their walkers out there.

'Well that does it for me....
Life's too short to stay up and watch crap.

Any of you guys who were telling the Pack fans that they were overrated should be ready to eat crow.....

Only team in this game that's overrated.... as usual.... have fins on their helmets!

Let's hope they get their bottlenoses out of the Arses before next week or we'll be 5-4 with a bunch of low life Jet fans in here rubbing it in.

Yeah Bills fans will be swinging around here for at least two more weeks. Plus we get the bonus of ****y Jets fans this week. I also dropped a big box of nails on myself today and droppe dmy f'n tostada all over my reciepts during dinner watching this "game." This week is gonna suck. The only way it gets worse is if my plane crashes on Friday

My god where the heck did Lucas throw hat int too? There was five green jerseys and one Miami player in the middle. He is in idiot. Can we trade hi to New York for Pennington?

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
that would be cool if we oculd get like a jets comeabck on the packs and then brecken would be like WTF! lol o well im dreaming maybe i should go to bed!

I woulda been like that, but I decided to stay up for another drive once I saw we held them to 3 and out (that was amazing, 3 and out, we're awesome!). But all dashes were hoped when Norv made the dumbest call all season to throw it the first time we were in the red zone (and the 50 yardline) all night. Just give it to Ricky, if you score a TD, you score a TD, but all we needed was a field goal, then we're two scores out, and we have a little confidence/momentum going into the 4th quarter. Lucas threw too many passes on that drive, you knew he was due for a pick. Nighty night.

Originally posted by Longlive Pack
I have a feeling you guys will have bills fans back again. bless your souls.

Worse.... with the Jets next we'll have the lowest form of fans on earth here all week.

Hey the Pack looks primed to run the table in the NFC Pack fan.
Good Luck.

Ok...

Terrible QB + Chambers & McMichael's getting 1 catch (TOTAL) + defense givin up rushin yards = blowout

Alright 301 posts. I would like to thank the Miami Dolphins for a lot of good material to rip on them for tonight. Without their new level of sucktitude, I couldn't have reached 300 posts tonight.

Also, another funny quip I noticed. I heard many Dolphins players say they were treating this as a playoff caliber game. They did just that, as this one fits in nicely with the last 5. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha we suck

Back
Top Bottom