Dolphins-Packers Game Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Packers Game Thread

On a side note: I don't have the time for Jets, Bills, and some Packers fans and their crap. It will be taken care of pretty fast... like... wow... where did 48tds' posts go?

ALRIGHT MIAMI! LUCAS U SUCK STILL! WHO WANTS TO START A LUCAS SUX THREAD...THAT FAT ASS CHINESE REF IS PISSING ME OFF! WITH HIS SQUINTING EYES AND HIS FAT ARMS SAYIN TIMEOUT EVERY DAMN TIME PACKS GET BALL

What happened to your top rated defense? I can understand you don't have any offense at all but why does your defense suck so bad? Dolfins are going to roll to the bottom of the division in the next three weeks. This is hillarious. Come on up to the Ralph to get some in a few weeks.

lol oh yea im not gonna hear dat for a week! LETS SEE WHAT SUCK ASS LUCAS DOES!!!

Originally posted by Typ0
What happened to your top rated defense? I can understand you don't have any offense at all but why does your defense suck so bad? Dolfins are going to roll to the bottom of the division in the next three weeks. This is hillarious. Come on up to the Ralph to get some in a few weeks.

Please.... spare us, you have your own problems.
Lets just all sit here and debate who has the best team in the AFC Least..... At this rate we'll all be sitting home watching the playoffs.

I gotta say AJ, I love the swift action you take as I wouldn't be coming here if it was overrun with Jets, Bills and Pats fans. The Pack fans have been pretty cool from what I have seen, and they deserve to brag to some of us who were ****y going in. (not me but others ;) ).

Pack fans enjoy your title this year. Dol-fans enjoy a top draft pick.

Somewhere, someplace, Oronde Gadsen is smiling

I LOVE RICKY WILLIAMS! BUT IF WE WERE GONNA TRADE a 1st rounder for a good rb why didnt we get a fast one who could break the big one more often like ummmmm lets say ummm well some1 but still...WOO LUCAS UR GOOD and RW has not even 50 yards i think RW has 150 yards in past 3 games....

At this rate who ever wins AFC east will be 8-8 ;).......Our defense played well early stopping them but Green Bay has great offense that you can't hold them down.Turnovers have killed us and in IMO Lucas lost the confidence of his teamates..

I think we signed the wrong retired guy from the set of inside the huddle. Anyone have Dan's number?

WOO HOO A PENALTY ON GREEN BAY THINGS ARE TURNIG AROUND BABBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol

we shoulda trade for CHARLIE GARNER talk about a great RB and they dont even use him mcuh!

LOL OGM POOR GUY RICKY JUSS RAN OVER LOL!!!!!!!

CC stop booing him! HES doing well......i guess

Ah... I forgot... Cris Carter is our only receiver... I never heard of a few games named Chambers and McMichael....

Back
Top Bottom