Dolphins part ways with DL coach Marion Hobby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins part ways with DL coach Marion Hobby

hmm, wonder why?

We'll never know and that's okay. As long as it's for the best for both parties(coach and the organization) then good luck to both and let's move forward.

The DL, imo, overall performed well. It's clear we need to get better and consistent at stopping the run and also find ways to generate pressure on opposing QBs without having to bring the house and exposing our secondary.

If our needs and the NFL wasn't so slanted towards offensive then i'd be for taking a top notch pass rusher or LB like Parsons high in the draft.

But if you look at all of the team in the playoffs, iirc, non of them are their because of stellar defenses. 99% are their because their offenses are top notch.

Gailey gone, Hobby gone, and now there is talk that Brown and Marshall might be gone. Remember when Flores said he expected all his assistants back? Quite a 48 hours since that statement.

Welcome to life! It happens..next..

Brown and Marshall are connected to Gailey so is it really that big of a surprise?

We'll never know and that's okay. As long as it's for the best for both parties(coach and the organization) then good luck to both and let's move forward.

The DL, imo, overall performed well. It's clear we need to get better and consistent at stopping the run and also find ways to generate pressure on opposing QBs without having to bring the house and exposing our secondary.

If our needs and the NFL wasn't so slanted towards offensive then i'd be for taking a top notch pass rusher or LB like Parsons high in the draft.

But if you look at all of the team in the playoffs, iirc, non of them are their because of stellar defenses. 99% are their because their offenses are top notch.

99%? 14 teams? I couldn't help bat ask. ;)

Welcome to life! It happens..next..

Brown and Marshall are connected to Gailey so is it really that big of a surprise?

If that connection is strong, does that imply Chan is going elsewhere?

Back
Top Bottom