Dolphins Path to the # 1 Seed in AFC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Path to the # 1 Seed in AFC

If that happens I'll get a Miami Dolphins' logo tattoo on my forehead (the throwback logo not the new one. What do you think I am crazy?!) and go streaking all across my neighborhood. Sure my neighbors would call the cops on me and I'd get arrested for indecent exposure but it'd be so worth it. LETS GO FINS!!! WIN OUT MIAMI!
streaking_1576537489.gif

Last edited:
I was just trying to guess how all the "experts" in the national media will deal with the Dolphins:

1) Making the play-offs
2) Getting into the Super Bowl
3) Winning the Super bowl

Then I try to guess which posters will be the first to say:

1) We were lucky, not good
2) We shouldn't have been in the play-offs
3) We shouldn't have advanced to the Super Bowl
4) We should never have won the Superbowl.
5) Let's be "realistic", this should never have happened with this year's Dolphins because we "S**k".
6) If they don't get better next year, they won't be in the Super Bowl next year.

It's as if there is a competition to be the boards "Biggest, Baddest "Lemming".

My guess there will be some "stiff" competition for that title. - LOL

Drugs can be a bad thing, if they are abused.
Drugs are only bad if you don't share. Sharing is Caring...
Then I try to guess which posters will be the first to say:
You forgot one:
"I cant believe we damaged our draft status... we had a shot at XYZ"

Guys be nice... We should appreciate when someone has that much free time to make that much research on something that much impossible.

Still a path to the #1 seed although unlikely.
1639659252957.png
1639659281411.png
1639659301690.png
1639659322455.png

It's still possible....until it's NOT possible. Could be over this week. It's just FUN to hope and see if the Dolphins can do something like the 2007 1-15 to 2008 11-5. I'm taking my youngest son to the JEST game this sunday, so we'll see....

But no one thought This would ever happen either:

View attachment 89552
View attachment 89547
View attachment 89548
View attachment 89549
View attachment 89551

NOT likely, but Not impossible either, with the point being there is still reason to root for the Dolphins and there is a path for them to get in even at 9-8.

Nobody thought the Jaguars would beat the Bills either....Just Sayin' virtually ANYTHING can happen in the NFL.

Also, who thought the Dolphins would go from 1-15 in 2007 to 11-5 in 2008 and win the AFC East? 10 Games improvement!

Bottom-Line: Just keep watching the games, keep rooting FOR the Dolphins to win out, Root AGAINST those that need to lose to help the Dolphins and ENJOY the ride!

A BAD day of watching football is better than a GREAT day picking weeds....
I like th take though sadly it would appear at this point to be very unlikely. Would be awesome if it turned out that way but it seems dubious at best.

We better not overlook the Jets who have 2 inexplicable quality wins on the season.

They can certainly beat us if we come out flat.

If that happens I'll get a Miami Dolphins' logo tattoo on my forehead (the throwback logo not the new one. What do you think I am crazy?!) and go streaking all across my neighborhood. Sure my neighbors would call the cops on me and I'd get arrested for indecent exposure but it'd be so worth it. LETS GO FINS!!! WIN OUT MIAMI!
streaking_1576537489.gif
Quoted for posterity. Just....in....case ..

Back
Top Bottom