Dolphins place tender on Tyler Thigpen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins place tender on Tyler Thigpen

I have a funny feeling this kid Locker is going to blow all the other QBs in this draft class away once he gets his feet wet in the NFL.

I thought Thigpen outplayed Henne in the preseason and in the 2 games that Thigpen came off the bench he looked better than Henne. Bears game wasn't a fair fight.

It's obvious Thigpen looks better coming off the bench, teams haven't prepped for his mobility. Give a team 3 days they have him nailed. And you really think the OLine didn't protect him? Thigpen never gave them the chance . . . he has no idea how to step up in the pocket and beat the blitz. He is a running QB . . . tendering him means nothing, we can cut him just as easily and it makes sense to keep the guy who has been around the team with a lockout zooming in.

I like thigpen, but morono won't give him a chance to start. It's looking like Henne will start another season. sub 500 here we come.

If you think we'd be any better with Thigpen at the helm i have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you.

It's so alarming that we are such a Bro-mance with Thigpen. And we wonder why he team is in the shape it is on offense.

Dolphins place an "original draft round" tender on Thigpen

As for the amount of the tender, it seems likely the Dolphins place an "original draft round" tender on Thigpen, which would result in the team receiving a seventh-round draft pick as compensation if Thigpen signed elsewhere. Such a tender would give the Dolphins the right of first refusal to retain him and would carry a $1.2 million salary if Thigpen re-signed

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/624917-miami-dolphins-tender

i apologize...i didnt see the other thread for this posted. Merge.

GREAT move.

thigpen is a real good player and if given real reps in camp
and starts with a full, healthy team, he is a star in the
making i think.

i doubt these bozos can make him anything but a bench
warmer though.

that chicago game was NOT his fault and couldnt have been
thrown into a worse situation.

GREAT move.

thigpen is a real good player and if given real reps in camp
and starts with a full, healthy team, he is a star in the
making i think.

i doubt these bozos can make him anything but a bench
warmer though.

that chicago game was NOT his fault and couldnt have been
thrown into a worse situation

Worse situation . . . before the game people were "getting Thiggy wit it" and "Getting their Thig on". Nobody was complaining about the situation. Because Berger got hurt and Marshall played one half people act as if he was thown into this awful situation. Dan Henning does nobody favors, he ****ed this offense up all year and Thigpen was dealt a similar hand to Henne. Thank god for the defense, because that game should have been atleast 35-0. The kid gets more love than a model drunk hooker giving out free lap dances on a Friday Night. What is it? HIs 1-12 record as a starter or the fact that he has not shown that he can be effective once a team starts to blitz him.

Henne went on the road the next week with no Marshall, still had a beat up line, and he put on a clinic . . yea Henne may not be the answer to see people continue to insist that Thigpen is a better option just seems kind of crazy. The guy sucks and once you gameplan for him he really sucks.

That Chicago game was the worse offensive display from the Dolphins at home since, hell I can't even remember. Thigpen wasn't accurate, he took bad chances . . . he seriously lucked out because he had several passes that should have been picked off.

Back
Top Bottom