Dolphins Plan To Hire Patrick Graham As Dc | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Plan To Hire Patrick Graham As Dc

Did we actually hire Caldwell as OC or was that rumor? The DC hire scares me as our last two DC's (Joesph and Burke) were also first time DC playcallers and they didnt work out to well. Unless Flores plans to let Caldwell do his thing on Offense and he be more involved in the Defense, then it might be able to work out.

OC is still open. Supposedly someone younger to compliment Caldwell. Caldwell's role will be more assistant coach-esque.

I think you're on the money with your assessment via Flores' involvement with offense vs defense.

Makes sense Flores would bring in someone he has a lot of experience with to help him run the defense.

Not a bad resume' for a first timer... I stress "first timer" though.

He came from 2 winning franchises, that's good.
It's better than the time we hired Clevelands OC Brian Daboll. That always confused the hell out of me.

Did we actually hire Caldwell as OC or was that rumor? The DC hire scares me as our last two DC's (Joesph and Burke) were also first time DC playcallers and they didnt work out to well. Unless Flores plans to let Caldwell do his thing on Offense and he be more involved in the Defense, then it might be able to work out.

Just here to say that Joseph was a good DC and did solid work here, I think your comment is a little off-base with that.

Back
Top Bottom