Dolphins Playoff Bound? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Playoff Bound?

I didn't say it wasn't your choice, just calling you a homer thats all.

I also think they will go to the playoffs, but I'm not gonna smash on people who don't agree.

Dolphins have the most tough schedule games this year. Faces Pats, Jets, Bills, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Falcons, Panthers. They are playoff level teams. I believe Miami wil win in few close games. Fins could finish 9-7 or 10-6 and win a wild card game and lost in divisonal playoff game. Be patient til next season Fins will clinch home filed advantage and win SB!!!! GO FINS!! I can see this team have alot of talent in offense and deffense. Defense will be in top 5 in NFL. Offense go up to 14 to 15 in the NFL.

Fitz said:
I didn't say it wasn't your choice, just calling you a homer thats all.

I also think they will go to the playoffs, but I'm not gonna smash on people who don't agree.

its all good!

XxDolphins84xX said:
Dolphins have the most tough schedule games this year. Faces Pats, Jets, Bills, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers, Falcons, Panthers. They are playoff level teams. I believe Miami wil win in few close games. Fins could finish 9-7 or 10-6 and win a wild card game and lost in divisonal playoff game. Be patient til next season Fins will clinch home filed advantage and win SB!!!! GO FINS!! I can see this team have alot of talent in offense and deffense. Defense will be in top 5 in NFL. Offense go up to 14 to 15 in the NFL.

That's the reason I think we'll struggle to make the playoffs.

Not because of our team, because our team will have great coaching and good talent.

I just think that the schedule makers stuck it up our behinds again with the hardest schedule in the NFL.

We play some damn good teams this year.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
what's up everyone man i know im going to take alot of heat for saying this but i really just have that gut feeling we make the playoffs this year.last year i knew that after the whole ricky thing the season was going to spiral my best friend is a huge steeler fan and he told me oh 1 guy won't make a diffrence.well guess what it did that and the coaching just stunk up the place we have alot of talent on this team and now maybe the best coaching staff in the league our core is so strong.maybe im just being a homer but i just truley belive deep down that we will be in the hunt for the playoffs this year. :nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck: :monkeyl: :cpatch:

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT! IT SOUNDS GREAT. I PREDICT THE DOLPHINS TO GO 10-6. LOTS OF TALENT AND GREAT COACHING. I REALLY DON'T THINK WE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER LAST YEAR EVEN WITH RICKY!:dolphin:

Wagon Circler said:
All AFCE teams always have the hardest SoS, but SoS is always a pretty worthless stat.

That is right, because of division opponents and it only goes by last year's stats.

However, it's a decent pre-cursor to which teams are decent to good at the time.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That is right, because of division opponents and it only goes by last year's stats.

However, it's a decent pre-cursor to which teams are decent to good at the time.
Yeah, but we all know at least one or many teams projected to be a force in the next year usually explode. For example, I think the Eagles are going to have a tough time this year, especially if Owens gets shipped away. That's the beauty of football, we'll just have to wait and see!

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, but we all know at least one or many teams projected to be a force in the next year usually explode. For example, I think the Eagles are going to have a tough time this year, especially if Owens gets shipped away. That's the beauty of football, we'll just have to wait and see!

Yup.

But I think T.O. is staying in Philly. The media makes a big heap out of nothing every year with certain players.

Remember a few years ago when Priest Holmes was supposed to sit out the whole year because of a contract dispute??? :lol:

We will be better this year. A top notch future Hall of Fame QB would help our chances though.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I really don't see us in the playoffs this year. Just being a realist. The important goals for this year are to solidify our OL, reestablish our offense, integrate our younger talent (Brown, Roth, Crowder, Daniels, Carey?, Hadnot?, Bell?, Pope?, Moore?), and get our swagger back (winning is 50% attitude). As we convert some of our current weaknesses into strengths we can devote our energy to fiding the QB of the future, a stud NT/DT, and a hard-hitting, ball-hawking safety (Lance Schulters come on down!). I do believe strongly that we are on the right course (something I haven't felt since JJ left) and that we are filling holes faster than they are being created. I think that this years draft class will be the foundation of a new Dolphins powerhouse.

I should just save a template to respond to threads like this. It would go like this

It is a very exciting time to be a Dolphins fan, There is just as good a chance that we go 5-11 as there is we go 12-4

Wagon Circler said:
Sure the fins are playoff bound, just not this year.

well i guess you will win the sb this year with looserman huh :shakeno: i bet we win more games than the jills this year :evil:

jason_taylor said:
well i guess you will win the sb this year with looserman huh :shakeno: i bet we win more games than the jills this year :evil:
This makes you sound very intelligent. Now if you could, answer the question posed in the thread instead of taking a cheap shot at the bills. Thanks.

Wagon Circler said:
This makes you sound very intelligent. Now if you could, answer the question posed in the thread instead of taking a cheap shot at the bills. Thanks.
what ? would that beee??

Back
Top Bottom