Dolphins Practice Recorded and posted on Twitter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Practice Recorded and posted on Twitter

I think it is only fair that the League gives us back our First-Round pick and a Third-round Compensatory pick for the next three years. :UP:
Btw... Did we make sure that someone was filming the Bucs practice today at our facility? If not, then let's get on it!!! :lol:

I really can’t fault a college kid, barstool, portnoy or twitter.

IF the fins did care, they surely would have had the stadium closed or had security there.

Most, if not all, college stadiums are not open to the public.

There are videos that show groups of people watching. Surely, the dolphins saw this.

I can’t believe they cared one bit.

Watch the videos, it looks more like McDaniel call plays and wanted to make sure players knew where to go.

Given that they are a west coast offshoot, they must be using a variation of the Walsh playcall language. It looks like mental exercise, not game planning.

McDaniel did this on purpose. He’s simply too smart and needed a challenge on Thursday.
I want to agree with this, especially when you combine it with the whole "taking a shot if Hill has one-on-one coverage" thing. It's like they're setting them up to think they're not going to try and run the hell out of the ball.

Tua is nicked up again, and it's a short week on the road after two exhausting games. The smart play is to run, run and run some more.

I think McD is trying to blow some smoke.

Oh, well if the Bengals did not get the memo, the plan is to run it here, and then to run it there, then allow two of the fastest Receivers in the NFL to score TDs so fast, that keeping up would be a good counter plan if defensively Miami was not expecting the Bengals to be more aggressive I. Response.

One thing to know what Miami might do, far different to actually stop them.

Back
Top Bottom