Dolphins Practice Recorded and posted on Twitter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Practice Recorded and posted on Twitter

I think this is more a legal matter over NFL and NFL related content. It's technically an unapproved unlicensed broadcast of an NFL practice, which is prohibited by the NFL's legal clause. It was the Miami Dolphins organization's due diligence to send a legal notice. The next step is NFL lawyers will be in contact with Barstool about the videos, and then when no one cares anymore those videos will quietly disappear. Just watch. This is all for publicity, but if Barstool is unlucky the NFL could take them to court for "damages."

Honestly don’t see how this would have much affect at this point.

Had it been given to the Bengals without our knowledge it would be useful to them.

Now? It could be a detriment to the Bengals if they actually tried to decipher any of it.

I also think Zac Taylor wouldn’t even bother looking at that walk through. He’s a classy dude.

If someone had footage of the Bengals practice I highly doubt McDaniel would even consider looking at it.

Hopefully they catch the guy who did this. I’m all for pressing charges, 2-3 years in prison would be a great way for this individual to earn his right to live on earth back.
Respectfully disagree as to Taylor being a “classy dude.” Do you not remember Jakeem Grant getting annihilated twice illegally 2 years ago? Taylor allowed it the 2nd time. His team acheao shots all the time. You will see that tonight. There is no love lost between Taylor, a former QB coach with the Fins, nephew of the Fins OC at the time.

I wonder if the NFL will have an investigation on what happened...Oh wait it was against the Dolphins, not by them, so there will be no investigation.

What the heck would be illegal about it? lol

if you hold your practice in a place that's open to other people it's not against the law for people to record you.

What the heck would be illegal about it? lol

if you hold your practice in a place that's open to other people it's not against the law for people to record you.

Was it open to others though or was it a leased private facility?

I am guessing someone wasn't authorized to be where they were. Or they were authorized to be there (meaning they work for the University) at which point they wouldn't be allowed to film the practice and post it online. I am sure that's against school policy of some sort.

This wasn't a practice held in the middle of a park in Cincinnati. This was a private facility, at the very least I am making sure the University doesn't cash my check for renting out the space.

Luckily for who's ever involved here, the Dolphins owner is a pu$$y and he'll just cower in a corner and not put up a fight.

Honestly don’t see how this would have much affect at this point.

Had it been given to the Bengals without our knowledge it would be useful to them.

Now? It could be a detriment to the Bengals if they actually tried to decipher any of it.

I also think Zac Taylor wouldn’t even bother looking at that walk through. He’s a classy dude.

If someone had footage of the Bengals practice I highly doubt McDaniel would even consider looking at it.

Hopefully they catch the guy who did this. I’m all for pressing charges, 2-3 years in prison would be a great way for this individual to earn his right to live on earth back.

2-3 years in prison for filming a walk through practice held on a public university campus? Come on now

Who cares. Our players and coaches are good enough it doesn’t matter. Let Portnoy and his group of clowns feel superior

2-3 years in prison for filming a walk through practice held on a public university campus? Come on now

ya, people gotta learn. Your F'ing with a billion dollar entity. Society doesn't need everyone and everyone doesn't deserve to be a part of it.

Its not like this person did this in between med school studies.

I like seeing people cry in court, when they are held responsible.

The Bangles still have to stop what we're going to do. They may not have a chance, now that the Phish will be pissed about it. Anybody for some Apple crisp, i'm gonna need to change my score prediction.

Back
Top Bottom