Dolphins Press Release:/ Section 126 KILLED!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Press Release:/ Section 126 KILLED!!

phunwin said:
Hmmm....where have I heard this song before? No, don't tell me, it'll come to me. Oh yeah, now I remember...LAST YEAR'S FINALS.

That Laker team was all screwed up...this Heat team is better.....and more importantly...they play as a TEAM. Sorry Buddy.....Your team is toast....polish up the trophy and get ready to kiss it GOODBYE. :evil:

MarinoEqualsGod said:
LOL...Long Beach Ice Dogs? Isn't that like an oxymoron or something?

What's your problem? If you don't know who they are I will tell you Long Beach Ice Dogs play in the ECHL (HOCKEY LEAGUE) it is all we have for hockey in California. My Kings are on Strike? I am a fan of the Ice Dogs and we are in the Playoffs. So why is it you call me a an oxymoron or something when you don't even know me.

PASQUALE said:
What's your problem? If you don't know who they are I will tell you Long Beach Ice Dogs play in the ECHL (HOCKEY LEAGUE) it is all we have for hockey in California. My Kings are on Strike? I am a fan of the Ice Dogs and we are in the Playoffs. So why is it you call me a an oxymoron or something when you don't even know me.
Dude relax. an Oxymoron a when words are put togther but have opposite meanings. Like Jumbo Shrimp. I think he as referring to the Island reference matched with Ice.

My favorite oxymoron is "intelligent Jets Fan"

fin-atic said:
Dude relax. an Oxymoron a when words are put togther but have opposite meanings. Like Jumbo Shrimp. I think he as referring to the Island reference matched with Ice.

My favorite oxymoron is "intelligent Jets Fan"

S**t I should of known that. I am old enough to know that one I hope. Sorry my bad. God, I think I need to read a dictionary one of these days. Cool though. Thanks for clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom