Dolphins Press Release:/ Section 126 KILLED!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Press Release:/ Section 126 KILLED!!

tucker said:
i dont get it....i've been here for a while and i still dont get it..owell
Look for Section 126's post a little further down titled:
BREAKING NEWS!! DOLPINS PRESS RELEASE

All will be made clear.

tucker said:
i dont get it....i've been here for a while and i still dont get it..owell
You must have missed the previous thread.... stick around, it'll probably get merged anyway...

Section126 said:
You know that we played this year right?

Game One minus Wade....Pistons win with a miracle shot.

Game Two...Full strength...Heat murders Pistons...

Game Three...No Shaq...and No Wade really...and Heat still almost beats the Pistons.

Sorry dude...but this is not smack.....It is just realism...The Pistons have ZERO chance of beating the Heat this year.

So we're 2-1 against y'all, right? Cool. I'll take it.

Shaq's health is an issue. Even if he's back and healthy, he's been out of the lineup enough that they're going to have a problem getting in sync. Plus, Detroit has the best record in the league since Jan. 1.

nick19991 said:
all of those hall of Famers were washed up, Miami has the ability to rain threes all day long and then Wade will dunk on Ben Wallace just like he did to Jermaine O'Neal last year

Wade's forays to the basket, which were permitted by Indiana, will not be allowed by the league's best interior defense. Go back and watch a clip of the last Detroit-Miami game, the one where Wade fouled out. His shot wasn't falling because Tayshaun Prince was hounding him everywhere he went. If Prince can make LeBron James look like a stiff one on one, he can do it to Wade. We won't need to worry about doubling him.

"Raining threes?" You're going to rely on Damon Jones, the lost Wayans brother, to beat the Pistons, huh? Good luck there.

So how will he go?
I think maybe he will be forced to be strapped into a chair and listen to Wanny post game press conferences until his brain goes smooth.

I love how a nothing thread, turned into smack about a nothing sport. ;) :D

Jones and Jones along with Wade can all hit threes plus if they miss Shaq and Haslem will get the rebound before Wallace can, plus we have a good bench with Morning, Lattner, Butler, and Dooling. We beat you when we were at full strengh and will do it four more times too kick you out the door

phunwin said:
So we're 2-1 against y'all, right? Cool. I'll take it.

Shaq's health is an issue. Even if he's back and healthy, he's been out of the lineup enough that they're going to have a problem getting in sync. Plus, Detroit has the best record in the league since Jan. 1.

Wade's forays to the basket, which were permitted by Indiana, will not be allowed by the league's best interior defense. Go back and watch a clip of the last Detroit-Miami game, the one where Wade fouled out. His shot wasn't falling because Tayshaun Prince was hounding him everywhere he went. If Prince can make LeBron James look like a stiff one on one, he can do it to Wade. We won't need to worry about doubling him.

"Raining threes?" You're going to rely on Damon Jones, the lost Wayans brother, to beat the Pistons, huh? Good luck there.

BLAH BLAH BLAH........No chance...I repeat...NO chance....Good luck to you with your 4 points a game center, your power forward that plays 30 feet from the basket and OH...of course that 6'9 small forward that guarded Wade in game two......What did Wade Do?

Wasn't it a triple double? I repeat...NO CHANCE.

I love it Section 126!!! I wish I could be there but, I live in Long Beach, CA. Oh well, I'll know soon enough who we select on Saturday.

Other notes: The Long Beach Ice Dogs advanced to the 2nd Round of ECHL Kelly Cup Playoffs versus the Alaska Aces Game 1 tomorrow night at Long Beach Arena at 7:30pm (PT). QUEST FOR THE KELLY CUP CONTINUES......

GO ICE DOGS GO!!!

Section126 said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH........No chance...I repeat...NO chance....Good luck to you with your 4 points a game center, your power forward that plays 30 feet from the basket and OH...of course that 6'9 small forward that guarded Wade in game two......What did Wade Do?

Wasn't it a triple double? I repeat...NO CHANCE.

Hmmm....where have I heard this song before? No, don't tell me, it'll come to me. Oh yeah, now I remember...LAST YEAR'S FINALS.

PASQUALE said:
I love it Section 126!!! I wish I could be there but, I live in Long Beach, CA. Oh well, I'll know soon enough who we select on Saturday.

Other notes: The Long Beach Ice Dogs advanced to the 2nd Round of ECHL Kelly Cup Playoffs versus the Alaska Aces Game 1 tomorrow night at Long Beach Arena at 7:30pm (PT). QUEST FOR THE KELLY CUP CONTINUES......

GO ICE DOGS GO!!!

LOL...Long Beach Ice Dogs? Isn't that like an oxymoron or something?

Back
Top Bottom