Dolphins Press Release:/ Section 126 KILLED!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Press Release:/ Section 126 KILLED!!

If that was a noob, I'd want them banned, but I'm willing to cut Section126 some slack.

Still, not cool.

not a good idea at this point in the season with all of the rumors and with the draft just in 2 days there could be some BIG news any time now

phunwin said:
If that was a noob, I'd want them banned, but I'm willing to cut Section126 some slack.

Still, not cool.

You know what is also not cool?

The Butt whipping your pistons are gonna get from the HEAT.

Ban? Are you people kidding me? C'mon, if you didn't know it was going to be something like this, you're kidding yourself. I personally think it was hilarious!! lol.. great job section!

Section126 said:
The Butt whipping your pistons are gonna get from the HEAT.

got that right :cooldude:

I want to know what kind of inflatable toys there are going to be.You have to be more specific if you want people to take you seriously.

BOOO!!!! BOOO!!!! That is a horrible thing to do to us info starved Fans.

CrunchTime said:
I want to know what kind of inflatable toys there are going to be.You have to be more specific if you want people to take you seriously.

I love that part of the press release...THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE INFLATABLE TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like fun to me!!!!

You owe me new underwear. I pissed myself thinking Marino was coming back.

KyPhinfan13 said:
You owe me new underwear. I pissed myself thinking Marino was coming back.

:roflmao:... :roflmao:... :roflmao:

Section126 said:
I love that part of the press release...THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE INFLATABLE TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like fun to me!!!!

Get it right, now.... they said, "inflatable games and activities"

Back
Top Bottom