Dolphins proposed committee has never met and have no plans to | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins proposed committee has never met and have no plans to

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Taylor and Marino are close by. Shula is close by, but in fragile health. I would expect he could only attend on a "good" day.
Dungy and Martin have other things to do.
I was probably announced with good intention, but since the media circus has moved on, there is no need for this group.

Steve Ross takes a lot of flak (and much of it deserved), but IMO he handled the bullygate mess pretty well. He did what he had to do to put out the flames.

Steve Ross takes a lot of flak (and much of it deserved), but IMO he handled the bullygate mess pretty well. He did what he had to do to put out the flames.

I think he is a subpar NFL owner but I quite agree he handled it as well as possible

It was never needed because Martin is a complete snake.

SanFran may need the committee next.. Not our problem anymore, thankfully!

Last years news, irrelevant today. Next car wreck to fascinate over?

You can never say anything positive without including a negative.

of course I can. tannehill is a good qb. Ross has not been a good owner in my opinion so I added that.
My point was even though I have a low opinion of our owner I can give him his due credit. MY opinion is no biased by how much I like the owner

Haha ya. And F integrity.

Integrity? This has nothing to do with integrity. This was a media circus lead by a clown that is now gone from Miami and parked in San Fran. The nfl knew Martina was the issue, the fins knew Martina was the issue, and any man with a set knew he was the issue. The fins did their song and dance just fine to appease the moronic public that thinks mean words between two grown men is a real issue.

Integrity? This has nothing to do with integrity. This was a media circus lead by a clown that is now gone from Miami and parked in San Fran. The nfl knew Martina was the issue, the fins knew Martina was the issue, and any man with a set knew he was the issue. The fins did their song and dance just fine to appease the moronic public that thinks mean words between two grown men is a real issue.

The fact this 'board' never met, shows this was a story driven by the media....and their acolytes. Re education camps are needed for the unenlightened.

Integrity? How about growing some short hairs?

Back
Top Bottom