Dolphins Qbs Suit Up, The Internet Cracks Jokes

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
As a photographer myself, this is an absolutely terrible photo to release. I couldn’t possibly see anyone in a marketing department releasing a photo like that. This had to have been intentionally done by someone trying to mess with them.
@K-Rob , how do you work all that photo equipment with those paws in your avatar? I mean, I'm hella-impressed by your artistry and fandom, but hey, dogs painting is soooooo much more believable than dogs as photographers … something doesn't smell right, I'm gonna have to call BS on that one!

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Nah, think Joe Montana.
Respectfully disagree, all players, including Qbs should Develop their body to their personal peak performance level, this is elementary in pro sports, especially a 22 year old who hasn’t nearly developed his body.

It’s Part of the job description, if you have any pride and intellect they will realize this, the ones who don’t will never reach their full potential.

Sometimes these qbs are like mlb pitchers who think if they develop any muscle it’s gonna affect their mechanics... it’s ridiculous and a BS excuse, let’s hope he’ not like this and doesn’t feel this way and reached his physical potential, after last year he needs to get some more musculature, stronger, quicker.

mfish41

It is what it is
Reaction score
Not a good luck. With body's like that they should try flexing a little when a picture is going to be taken.

That ranks up there with Brady's combine picture.

View attachment 21691
He hasn't really changed his physique much since that photo. There's a photo out there of him on the beach with his wife recently where he looks pretty similar.

Whatever he's doing is working.

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree, all players, including Qbs should Develop their body to their personal peak performance level, this is elementary in pro sports, especially a 22 year old who hasn’t nearly developed his body.

It’s Part of the job description, if you have any pride and intellect they will realize this, the ones who don’t will never reach their full potential.

Sometimes these qbs are like mlb pitchers who think if they develop any muscle it’s gonna affect their mechanics... it’s ridiculous and a BS excuse, let’s hope he’ not like this and doesn’t feel this way and reached his physical potential, after last year he needs to get some more musculature, stronger, quicker.
What about Drew Brees and Tom Brady?

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
What about Drew Brees and Tom Brady?
Those two Qbs you
Mention work harder on their bodies than any other Qbs..Brees is shredded, and has proper muscle development in the shoulders and pecs..Alex Smith is another good example of someone who is cutting edge with their body, russel Wilson..

I’m not talking about pumping iron in the traditional sense, just serious training, developing the core strength, lines, separation of the muscle groups..

I think Rosen is a bit behind in that as a 23 year old pro athlete, obviously he has time to catch up, but his body needs it imo.

DJG0530

Rookie
Reaction score
I dont know what filter they used or maybe the lighting sucked but our uniforms dont look that bad in person. Not saying that they are the best to look at either, but the pastel filter is in full effect here., That reminds me, I need to change my Avatar lol.

NCFINFAN13

The Phinsuckery Continues
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Looks like the same guy twenty years apart. Like one of those "Where Are They Now" pics from TMZ.

simplicit

Scout Team
Reaction score
Did they take the pic down? I don't see the pic in the article. I can't access the twitter feeds at work. Every pic I can find for this article has Fitz in a red shirt with his glory beard.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Did they take the pic down? I don't see the pic in the article. I can't access the twitter feeds at work. Every pic I can find for this article has Fitz in a red shirt with his glory beard.
No it's still up. Heath actually has the pic as his header photo.

Top Bottom