Dolphins Rb Frank Gore Not Expected To Return This Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Rb Frank Gore Not Expected To Return This Season

Great player and an absolute warrior. However, with the season essentially over, this is best for us right now. Gase would continue to work him and ignore the other backs. I'm intrigued by Ballage and want to see what he's got. I mean, it's not like idiot coach is going to give Drake any carries.

Gase is going to be lost without his security blanket. I’m sure he had all sorts of creative runs up the middle planned for Jacksonville and Buffalo.

A damn shame, hopefully we see him next year.

One of the few bright spots for this team this season. He will be missed. This will hopefully open up an opportunity for Ballage to get some more playing time and see what he brings .

He was totally worth it. BTW, I believe Drake is not really 100% and that might be part of the reason he hasn't played much. As far as Ballage, he's a big back with speed and I hope he's learn from Gore. We need Ballage going forward now.

Doesn't he own the record for active players for consecutive starts without missing a game? What a beast!

Gase is going to be lost without his security blanket. I’m sure he had all sorts of creative runs up the middle planned for Jacksonville and Buffalo.

Fans devalue the importance of those power runs up the middle. It happened with Ajayi and now with Gore.

When all you have is scatback finesse, the defense loses fear and salivates to attack

Back
Top Bottom