Dolphins Rb Frank Gore Not Expected To Return This Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Rb Frank Gore Not Expected To Return This Season

Fans devalue the importance of those power runs up the middle. It happened with Ajayi and now with Gore.

When all you have is scatback finesse, the defense loses fear and salivates to attack

I have no problem with the power run up the middle, just a problem with the fact that we gave them all to a 35-year old RB who had no future value to the team.

Fans devalue the importance of those power runs up the middle. It happened with Ajayi and now with Gore.

When all you have is scatback finesse, the defense loses fear and salivates to attack

Yep. I agree with that

yeah those 3 yard runs up the middle sure has opened up our non existing passing game. it has also kept teams from teeing onto our sack magnet of a qb.

Yep once Gore went down yesterday our play action became one dimensional and the dogs of the Minnesota defense pinned their ears back. Ballage simply does not have Gores vision. The odd of beating Jax and Buffalo in the snow just went down. I am interested in Cooks who seems to have a little pop.

Minnesota had the formula to win that game all day long. Run the ball work off pa and let the d dictate.

Only thing that was gonna change that was cousins if he made mistakes.

Minnesota could care less about our running game it was upfield and like awsi said salivate

Gase: Drake's limited role not due to injury
11263.jpg

Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Kenyan Drake's limited role has nothing to do with an injury.

Even with Frank Gore sidelined most of the game, Drake touched the ball four times against the Vikings as the Dolphins used Kalen Ballage as their primary back. There was some thought Drake's lingering shoulder injury was to blame for the usage, but that is apparently not a factor. Gase has to be commended for getting the Dolphins to out-pace their win expectation year after year, but he has consistently mishandled key skill players over the last three seasons. With his role likely to remain limited, Drake is not a fantasy option for Week 16.

yeah those 3 yard runs up the middle sure has opened up our non existing passing game. it has also kept teams from teeing onto our sack magnet of a qb.
Really not worth explaining this to you......

Sorry to hear about Gore. He was steady as a rock and created a sense of balance this offense needed at times. It wasn't always glamorous but it was almost always positive. Going to miss him.....

I have no problem with the power run up the middle, just a problem with the fact that we gave them all to a 35-year old RB who had no future value to the team.

I get that. But we don't have anyone else with the same skill set. Ballage is not the answer. I hope we don't fool ourselves. He has size and speed but not the instincts or sheer will. That's why he has always been a partial tease.

Slimm made an interesting point in the Draft Forum that the Florida Atlantic running back has stylistic similarities to Gore.

Gase: Drake's limited role not due to injury
11263.jpg

Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Kenyan Drake's limited role has nothing to do with an injury.

Even with Frank Gore sidelined most of the game, Drake touched the ball four times against the Vikings as the Dolphins used Kalen Ballage as their primary back. There was some thought Drake's lingering shoulder injury was to blame for the usage, but that is apparently not a factor. Gase has to be commended for getting the Dolphins to out-pace their win expectation year after year, but he has consistently mishandled key skill players over the last three seasons. With his role likely to remain limited, Drake is not a fantasy option for Week 16.

Probably the wildcat package in the gameplan driving it.

Be interesting to see who gets more carries these last 2 games

wait that was Jr? oh with reference to sr..
It was from his son who plays high school ball. I guess he's having health issues also.
I thought it was from Frank when I posted it Albert but I would imagine he feels the same way having over come some horrific injuries in his past

Back
Top Bottom