Dolphins receiver drives for more speed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins receiver drives for more speed

You beat me to it Zod,,good news and good stuff on David, I like hearing this kind of stuff.

I usually try to be careful about articles like this because every year I read an article about a player who is slimmed down or bulked up and is going to be better this year but this article put a huge grin on my face. Not only has Boston slimmed down, but he is trying to get faster. He is even getting along with the strength coach and his teammates.
"David Boston has settled into a home in Fort Lauderdale Beach. He has occasional meals with Zach Thomas. And he has befriended Chris Chambers and Jay Fiedler." :D

finzforever3000 said:
very nice....does that mean hes gonna carry us to the sb?or at least help?

...?

anyways, this is good to here and the shot his dad took at frank sanders was funny :)

Atila said:
...? anyways, this is good to here and the shot his dad took at frank sanders was funny :)
I'm not sure he meant it as a put-down, I think it was more of an observation. Either way, neither one of them is the reciever Superman (Chambers) is. :lol: :cooldude:

JPhinfan86 said:
neither one of them is the reciever Superman (Chambers) is. :lol: :cooldude:

Did he say Superman? :samurai:

Ya, this article made me evry happy. Id love all the people who said he was too much of a hedache to read this:D !

I made the prediction earlier in the year that David Boston will make things happen for our team. Let the proving me right continue! :party:

FinFan24 said:
Ya, this article made me evry happy. Id love all the people who said he was too much of a hedache to read this:D !

I really hoped bringing in Sulivan would have this kind of effect on David, but as we have saw before things can go bad quickly. Lets just not jinx him. He needs to keep his head on straight all year.
I think he will though....hopefully/

runnin fish said:
Lets see if he can run in the 4.1- 4.3 range like I heard.

haha 4.1? naaaaah. I think he said 4.38 is what he can run. If we had a 230 pound guy running a 4.1 I would want him playing quarterback and safety.

saves said:
haha 4.1? naaaaah. I think he said 4.38 is what he can run. If we had a 230 pound guy running a 4.1 I would want him playing quarterback and safety.

why would you want him to be a Quarterback for god sake? Put him in on special teams....as a kick returner and punt returner with 4.1 speed and 230 lbs we could have a force

Back
Top Bottom