Dolphins receiver drives for more speed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins receiver drives for more speed

saves said:
haha 4.1? naaaaah. I think he said 4.38 is what he can run. If we had a 230 pound guy running a 4.1 I would want him playing quarterback and safety.
QB??LOL, w/e id want him at RB and S.

I've never been that worried about Boston. He seems motivated to me. In fact, I had much greater concerns about RW than I ever had about Boston.

All these things will also help Db's health...a full 16 game season for david means trouble for the NFL.

Everything about Boston as a Phin has been reminiscient of Ricky's 1st year as a Phin. He has done everything you c/ask for and made you start to like him as a person. I expect we will soon like him as a player once he gets a chance to roam the D-Backfield .

great post david boston will be the best free agent pick up of the year!!!!! :D

Very nice to see someone who is motivated to get better and make the team better. Too bad folks like Mcmike got flabby instead of focusing on bettering himself and the team. Watch out for Donald Lee, cause if he has any killer instinct he will smell Mcmikes laziness and put in the extra work to surpass him on the depth chart. Speaking of these guys, though I like Mcmike a lot, he can be inconsistent when you need him..ie drops, missed blocks etc.. As for lee, he is a better blocker, can catch the ball well and has comprable speed to RM. Curious to see what happens there.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
why would you want him to be a Quarterback for god sake? Put him in on special teams....as a kick returner and punt returner with 4.1 speed and 230 lbs we could have a force
Why not a quarterback? Imagine a QB making Vick look average in speed (4.1 is totally impossible.....I'm thinking he can run a 4.4, 4.3 at absolute best). And why would we only have him on special teams? I'd say let him be an ironman and play all positions as much as possible. Better yet, clone him and have a team of 53 David Bostons!

clear.gif
Whats LeBron James doing with Zach Thomas!?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great article, especially considering it seemed that the reporters were looking for ways to put DB down. I agree this sounds like the RW situation the first season he was with us. Now if only he gives us RW like production we will all be smiling!

FinFan24 said:
QB??LOL, w/e id want him at RB and S.

Why?? Because hes the best athlete on your team, I want the ball in his hands so he can make as many plays as possible.

ZOD said:
Did he say Superman? :samurai:
Either you're not a Finfan or you don't like Chambers....unless i've missed something. :hmmm: :lol:

FinFan24 said:
Whats LeBron James doing with Zach Thomas!?
I think it was just a really bad joke guys. :lol: Unless he actually thought it was Lebron.

dolphan39 said:
Everything about Boston as a Phin has been reminiscient of Ricky's 1st year as a Phin. He has done everything you c/ask for and made you start to like him as a person.
Maybe we'll soon see www.catch-boston-catch.com. :lol: Bad joke, I know. Seriously though, I agree with you on that one for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom