Dolphins’ Red-zone Offense ‘hasn’t Been Good.’ Two Reasons Why It Might Improve Soon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ Red-zone Offense ‘hasn’t Been Good.’ Two Reasons Why It Might Improve Soon

im leaning towards Tannehill will be the featured back in goalline. 4 WR, 1 TE and him being the only (Quarter)back. I guess at time we might have a legit (running)back beside him, til he kicks his leg and the RB goes in motion wide

I am going to be honest, I am not sold on Frank Gore being an upgrade over Kenyan Drake anywhere on the field. Gore is 35 years old and his efficiency has been declining steadily year after year.

I like the signing as a veteran presence, but I don't buy that he will be better than Drake in the red zone.

2 completely different runners. Gore has a forward lean and usually gets a couple of yards after he has been hit. He also had 8.4 YPC (yards per catch) last year, right on his career 8.3 average....both significantly higher than Drake.

Maybe the red zone offense has not looked good because it really isn't good. We all need to stop making excuses. We're either going to be good or we won't. Thus far, we have not been.

Back
Top Bottom